Bellazon

fery

Here I can get away with things. On all the forums I go to, it is totally okay for me to think that model or actress is hot, but if I go to school and say that its like "Oh my god she's gay". I haven't actually said it that at school, but from their actions and the way they talk when they say things like "Pretty" or "Cute" that obviously means "Hot" is not what to say.

modeling and fashion is so 80's people get totaly lost when i star rhyming off manolo blahnik and natalia vodianova they just dont know about it or frankly dont care. the models is one thing but how you cant know the designers is quite another. I wish we had a big bellazon party at a night club. i dont know anyone to talk with about this stuff they are so deadsey.

aybe you should try it when you'll get married, since I have no friends to marry you, and then watch fTV after that. Well, there is the guy named Enis, but he belongs to Jennka :angel: .

oww :blush: I feel so honoured :heart: :flower: I´m all yours Ene :D :D

Hehe :hehe: We are the best couple :hug: :kiss:

And as for that "is knowing models gayish?" topic, I can't believe you guys(male ones)! All the friends of mine that know that I'm a bit interested in models, think that I've got an overloaded testesteron level, leave alone thinking that I'm gay, while I'm really a calm guy, even too shy when talking to females! Anyway, why should they think you are gay! You are watching the opposite gender, which is a sympthom off straight people!

Well, my best friends know it too, and I don't think it is but some people do, so it's not my fault if they think it is, and when they say it to me I tell them to fuc* off :rofl:

Hahaha,! My man Thiago, you can use this "Oh, you have really big knowlegde on how gay people act" line, to diss them, it really works! Actually, I'm really good at mocking people when they try to question my sexuality, but I can't tell you all, cause I don't want to get banned :laugh: :ninja: :evil:

And as for that "is knowing models gayish?" topic, I can't believe you guys(male ones)! All the friends of mine that know that I'm a bit interested in models, think that I've got an overloaded testesteron level, leave alone thinking that I'm gay, while I'm really a calm guy, even too shy when talking to females! Anyway, why should they think you are gay! You are watching the opposite gender, which is a sympthom off straight people!

that is the paradox i surprised in! maybe because of all that fashion stuff and... actually i like fashion and design as an art. and all those guys from heavyworkers families just interested in fishing and different hardware stuff. when they hear about fashion and design - they just like "eewww :yuckky: this is not the thing that guy should be interested in". yes, i tell them that i like fashion shows and not only because of the models - these supersexy girls.. so there's some kind of misunderstanding: they probably think that the fashion as it is is the primary (stereotyply gayish), and after that all the stuff: girls, parties etc. ... shity somehow. but it's typical - you should choose the right theme for conversation in different circles. you'll never talk about sex in church, though you believe in god and love sex :/

my friend said once: "if dude can separate women's prada shoes from dolce & gabbana. he's gay... "

that's the statement.. and how can i tell him that i watched that catwalks for 100 times because there's my fav models? better to be silent :ninja:

Well, actually the best you can do is to use fashion on Females! I mean, if you and your friend go out with a couple of girls, and then you talk about fashion, the girls will really like it(they never act otherwise against strangers)! Your friend will start to mock you, but within a couple of minutes, he will get curious on what's next, and after you'll leave, you can tell him that you are interested in fashion just to attract females! Well, this is just what I guess! I'm not really that much into the fashion, all I care at all is the models! But to tell you the truth, I don't think the statement of your friend can be proven wrong, so you do the right thing with keeping your mouth close :p :ninja: Maybe it's because all the fashion designers(male ones) look/are gay. :whistle:

Hahaha,! My man Thiago, you can use this "Oh, you have really big knowlegde on how gay people act" line, to diss them, it really works!

That's, um, pretty lame. :ninja: :beating:

HAHAHAHAH :laugh: Agreed :mellow:

:p eNe, my man, if you wann diss someone.................. look at my siggy :|

Don't touch and don't feed them.

Van knows me the most :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: Where is San Diego? The City here? Because there is no zoo there. :p

Im not going to explain more because.... IM BUSY RUNNING AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO!!!! :bounce: