Bellazon

Kristen Stewart
Thumbnail

wickedcrazyness

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tinkerbelle
, that's one of my absolute favorite photos of her! :)

Kristen Stewart is probably my favorite actress. I saw her in
The Messengers
and loved her. I went home from the movies that day and Googled her because I wanted to know more about her and her awesome self. :p At the time, there weren't many sites about her (now everywhere you turn, you see/hear her name). Then I saw her in
Speak
and thought she was phenomenal. And of course
Catch That Kid
, but at the time, I didn't know it was her! But she's a very natural, talented actress. I was very happy to hear that she would be playing Bella in
Twilight
. Good for her. I'm glad she's huge now, she deserves the recognition. Though I am disappointed that she smokes. :yuckky: Still, she's an inspiration to me. Does anyone else think her real eye color is a LOT prettier than the brown contacts she wears for the Twilight Saga? xD It's like a really pretty shade of green.
But I'm happy they decided to stay true to the books and make her eyes brown.

Oh, and her hair for
The Runaways
... I actually like it. It looks really good on her. She pulls off that edgy look quite well! I know I could never do it. And she's really brave and professional for taking that appearance change. A lot of people are bagging on her, but it's not that hard to reverse. She looks good with any hair color, in my opinion. :) And any hairstyle, too. :heart: