Bellazon

NHL

Capt Snow

Man! All the series that played today are tied! I hope the trend follows, Carolina looked like they were trying to skate and piss at the same time, crappy crappy. Cam Ward should get the start!

I had flash backs of Paul Koreya when I saw poor Umberger sprawled out . . . I thought he would get up next shift and score, ha ha.

I am pissed that the 'Canes didn't start Cam Ward . . . and it clearly cost us the game, Gerber should have been pulled after letting the first one in, he was sitting on the goal line instead of challenging.

I am also pissed that the refs called 3 penalties against the 'Canes in the first overtime, 2 of them phantom calls.

Beyond that, it was a great game! Best of the playoffs so far IMO.

They sucked, thats what happened. :laugh:

I'am sure you know this, but just in case, you can see all the highlights of every game in the "Scores" section at NHL.com.

Just click the 24th (The bad Philly game in question) in the date selector in the top right, and click 700k (if your machine can handle it) for the appropriate game. They do all the goals, close chances and big hits. Good stuff.

:laugh: At least he can root for the Pistons still . . .

I listened to that game at work, I had the radio turned down low but I had that official score sheet that updates its self often, I remember it being 2-0 in the third and I look up five minutes later and its 3-3.

Crazyness.