Bellazon

NHL

Capt Snow

He nearly scored in only his second game with the 'Canes in the second game of that weird 2 nights in a row at Florida series. Just missed his stick and went to Dougie Weight, who ended up scoring his first goal with the 'Canes :laugh:

Somehow, after dropping three straight, were still in the lead for the Presidents cup :blink: . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Calgary is currently winning 7-1 :o I don't know who these guys are, but they sure as hell aren't the team I've been watching the last couple of games.

Here's the boxscore, so far:

SCORING

1st Period

CGY, D. MCCARTY (6) (J. LEOPOLD, S. YELLE), 12:26

2nd Period

CGY, S. DONOVAN (6) (C. SIMON, B. RITCHIE), 03:52

CGY, J. LEOPOLD (0) (J. LUNDMARK, C. KOBASEW), 10:11

CGY, R. HAMRLIK (4) (C. SIMON, J. LUNDMARK), 15:13

CGY, R. REGEHR (5) (J. LUNDMARK, J. LEOPOLD), 18:40

3rd Period

STL, M. GLUMAC (4) (J. WOYWITKA, T. WHITFIELD), 02:43

CGY, C. KOBASEW (17) (R. REGEHR, A. AMONTE), 04:24

CGY, R. HAMRLIK (5) (J. IGINLA, D. LANGKOW), 08:30

PENTALTIES

1st Period

CGY, D. PHANEUF, 03:51 - Boarding

STL, K. TKACHUK, 03:51 - Roughing

CGY, D. PHANEUF, 03:51 - Roughing

CGY, J. IGINLA, 08:21 - Roughing

STL, M. WALKER, 08:21 - Roughing

CGY, R. REGEHR, 12:42 - Elbowing

STL, L. STEMPNIAK, 12:46 - Holding stick

CGY, D. PHANEUF, 13:38 - Cross check

2nd Period

CGY, C. HULSE, 07:38 - Holding

STL, T. WHITFIELD, 08:25 - Holding

CGY, D. PHANEUF, 12:16 - Holding

STL, C. BACKMAN, 13:00 - Hooking

STL, K. DALLMAN, 18:01 - Hooking

3rd Period

STL, K. TKACHUK, 03:48 - Slashing

CGY, C. KOBASEW, 06:34 - Tripping

Holy shit is all I have to say

• 2 weeks later...

Can't the Leafs just die and stop winning :cry:

They lost both games to Montreal 3 weeks ago which they needed, and ever since than they can't stop winning but they're still 5 points out of a playoff spot :cry:

They should just start losing so you get a better draft pick

On a bright note though the Leafs backup goalie, JS Aubin has been awsome since they been starting him, and Sundin had 4 goals and 2 assists last game :shock:

the leafs have tough games coming up, they face new york islanders, then ottawa, then buffalo :blink: :o

They have to win the rest of their games for them to have a chance at the playoffs, and since they've been awful against Ottawa they pretty much have no chance to make it to th playoffs :cry:

EvilOtto are you a Canuck fan?

Avery was kicked off the Kings yesterday morning. From what I've heard he had a shouting match with the assistant couch and was basically told that the team would be continuing on without him. I would pay serious money to know what the heck he said.

Coyotes are getting a management change. Again. One of the owners is handing his shares over to one of the others (so they're going from three down to Wayne and this dude) and the guy is bringing in a corporate lawyer to handle "day-to-day" operations. Doesn't have any hockey background at all, so THAT should be interesting.

Flames are playing Colorado tonight? I think. They're supposed to clinch their spot in the playoffs tonight. :fun:

the leafs have tough games coming up, they face new york islanders, then ottawa, then buffalo :blink: :o

They have to win the rest of their games for them to have a chance at the playoffs, and since they've been awful against Ottawa they pretty much have no chance to make it to th playoffs :cry:

EvilOtto are you a Canuck fan?

Ya i am, they are sitting right now in 9th place with 90 points :cry: . The western conference is tough and the standings are tight.

I also like the leafs, i cheer on any Canadian team

:laugh:

Same here, except Ottawa :ninja:

Canucks are pretty much eliminated after that loss to San Jose :cry:

The Leafs will join them soon, but they won again tonight :shock: Why couldn't they play like this the whole year :persuazn:

:ddr: Calgary got a shut out :ddr:

:thumbsup:

Kiprusoff has been awsome this year