Bellazon

NHL

Capt Snow

Have fun having to unload half the team because you can't afford the cap hit from Toews and Kane, Hawks fans.

The brawl at the end of the Wings/Bolts game was a long time coming in that game. The officiating was downright awful. High stick a guy so he loses a tooth and punch him in the back of the head but he's the one who gets a penalty for roughing?

3 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

Have fun having to unload half the team because you can't afford the cap hit from Toews and Kane, Hawks fans.

Toews, Kane, Seabrook, Keith, & Crawford are all locked up for a long time. 

We'll also be winning for a long time. There's a reason we have won 3 cups since 2010. Stan Bowman is the best GM in the league and knows how to retool quickly. 

Go Hawks. #DynastyReign

4 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

First of all I'm not a Hawks fan.

Stan Bowman has managed the cap like a genius, they only pay a few guys top money and the rest are on bargain salaries & ELCs. The Hawks can afford to do this because they are stacked with prospects. They are going to lose Ladd this offseason and if they unload Bickell and his terrible contract they'll just reload again.

The Hawks will be in trouble after next season because Panarin's & Teravainen's ELC's are up and the Hawks have to pay up because both of them are studs.

Once Duncan Keith's play declines, the Hawks will too unless they have a replacement #1 D in their system. Ville Pokka in the Hawks system is supposed to be good, but I don't know if he's a #1 D though.

Also I don't think Corey Crawford is that good of a goalie, but is just surround by great talent to cover up his deficiencies.

So did I but the way things are going, it'll take a shakeup of the whole team to win. We're relying too much on our veterans, won't play our kids, and the guys we need to produce just aren't producing. We send down our great PP guy but call up a PKer who plays the least TOI of anyone.