Bellazon

Jessica Hart
Thumbnail

dna

Thanks for the video, Laura!

H&M Life

TOP MODEL SECRETS - JESSICA HART

This tall blonde’s career started in a mall in 2000 and has included major campaigns and cover shoots for prestigious magazines. Meet Jessica Hart.

post-84404-0-1446096991-4515_thumb.jpg

Australian beauty Jessica Hart was discovered when her aunt entered her in a model search competition in 2000. She won, and had to make a choice: Finishing high school or pursuing a career in modelling. Like most 15-year-olds would have, Hart went with the latter and began travelling the world: First moving to Japan, then to London via Paris before finally settling in New York.

Jessica Hart is known for her gap-toothed smile and has been featured in major advertising campaigns for Karen Millen, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Victoria’s Secret and H&M. She’s also a dignitary cover girl and has fronted GQ, Vogue Australia, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan and the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. 

Now, at 29, her focus is split between modelling and running her own cosmetics line. She’s well settled in New York but often travels for plus-20-hours back down under. Find out what she always brings on board and what her quick tips to look fresh are. Here are her top model secrets!

IN MY CAREER, I AM MOST PROUD OVER… 
“Every day I'm proud. Proud to be where I am, proud to be working, proud to have made it this far in anything, let alone having such a successful career in such a cut-throat industry ;-)” 

MY MOST MEMORABLE SHOW WAS… 
“The Victoria's Secret shows both years [2012 and 2013] was an unbelievable and unforgettable moment!” 

THE ARTIST WHO ALWAYS GETS ME GOING AT A SHOOT IS… 
“Rihanna.” 

MY CREATIVE OUTLET IS… 
“My make-up line LUMA. I've been working for three years to develop and create an all-natural make-up line. I absolutely love make-up and the art of it. I wanted to create a make-up line-that is ‘barely there’ – meaning enhancing one's own natural features...” 

MY MODEL ICON IS… 
“Probably Daria [Werbowy].” 

MY BEAUTY SECRET IS… 
“LUMA.”

I KEEP IN SHAPE BY… 
“Working out and eating well.”

FOR A QUICK HAIR FIX, I… 
”Use Klorane dry shampoo” 

MY DE-STRESS TRICK IS… 
“Running.” 

I SMELL LIKE… 
“Tom Ford’s scent Tuscan leather.”

MY FAVOURITE OFF-DUTY LOOK IS… 
“Converse, jeans and a tee”

I AM OBSESSED WITH… 
“Floyd! My 4.5 pound, three-year-old Yorkshire terrier.” 

MY FAVOURITE HOTEL IS… 
“Any Aman resort.” 

MY FAVOURITE RESTAURANT IS… 
“Milos.” 

FOR BREAKFAST, I ALWAYS HAVE… 
“Coffee.” 

FOR A LONG FLIGHT, I ALWAYS PACK… 
“A book, my iPad, headphones, lip balms and hand cream, antibacterial wipes, little jars of honey and tea bags.” 

WHEN I HAVE SOME FREE TIME, I… 
“Work out and hang out with Floyd.” 

MY FAVOURITE THING TO SHOP WHEN I AM AWAY IS…
“Pharmacy beauty products! I love European pharmacies.” 

BEING A MODEL, I’VE LEARNT… 
“A lot. Probably everything I know. Mainly, to be patient.”

POST-MODELLING, I WOULD LIKE TO… 
“Focus on LUMA.”

MY FAVOURITE TV SHOW IS… 
“The Wire, House of Cards, Downton Abbey.” 

RIGHT NOW, I AM READING… 
“The Power Of Habit [by Charles Duhigg].” 

MY GOAL IN LIFE IS… 
“To do and be the best I can at whatever it is that I'm doing.”

Jessica Hart is one of my

3 favourite models. I love her, and now I love her even more that we know that her icon is Daria. I think that says it all. Daria is the best one Hahaha. Thanks for the adds. And thanks for the interview Syria

• 1 month later...