Bellazon

Daul Kim
Thumbnail

chrisis511

did you read the news i posted in the prev pg?

Yes :( I think nobody can imagine how she must have felt.

So many people act like know-it-alls after a person's suicide, like: oh, she could have been helped, or how stupid to commit suicide, or even how selfish! one shouldn't do that. poor family/friends. I say: stfu!

Yes, from an outsiders view, maybe people could have been helped, maybe there could have been better solutions, but I think nobody has the right to judge people like Daul, nor it is the right time to talk about could, might, etc. after such an incident.

I'm sorry, it's a little off-topic, and many people won't agree with me (don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying that suicide is a good thing!!!), but I just had to let it out, especially after suicide has recently been such a big issue here in Germany, since a famous soccer player recently killed himself. Also I've lost a person very dear to me by suicide, I've even received a suicide note, and never I would judge my dear friend for what he did. I hope he and Daul are in a better place now

Also I've lost a person very dear to me by suicide, I've even received a suicide note, and never I would judge my dear friend for what he did. I hope he and Daul are in a better place now

I'm so sorry to hear that Reeyo :( And I agree, we don't have the right to judge. We don't know how her life was and why she made this decision. I just always can't believe it when someone wants to end his life like this. :/

And after all- there were many signs, her last interview for example showed how lonely and unhappy she was, and how honestly she talked about it.

I really hope that she is happier now, no matter where she is.

As illuminating as her blog may appear, and as many quotes from friends, family, colleagues as we may end up reading, the simple truth is that we don't know the ins and outs of this particular scenario, and may never know. We have an overview, that's probably as much as we need.

I need some candid picture help, please. Daul at some art exhibition, possibly 2008. Can't remember the details, just that my old avatar came from there.

I believe that art exhibition was Daul's very own debut exhibition in Korea- she was a painter. I havn't seen much of her work but they provide a huge insight into her mind. They are quite raw images that actually depict her depression- a couple i saw portrayed herself stabbing herself in the head with a fork

No doubt they will fetch huge amounts now :(

anyway im sad to say that when i look on my "models" file i did not save many candids of Daul at all even though she was a favourite. i guess i took it for granted that all her memories would always be preserved on cyberspace :(

but this pic that i have struck me because it is so beautiful.. she looks like Emily the Strange. It is Daul at 16 (or 17 i cant remember) and the caption underdeath was: "i was very lonely"

daulyoungcopy.jpg

i also watched all the videos she shot on her youtube which were very artistic and surreal. One of them had the title "(i have been crying for 17 years)"

nobody can say exactly how she felt..but i think when you are depressed or lonely for a long time you obecome trapped in a world seperate from your own or the world of others.. eventually you just need to leave somehow

i didnt know her but i was a fan and read her blog all the time. and now i cant stop thinking about her

rest in peace

Also I've lost a person very dear to me by suicide, I've even received a suicide note, and never I would judge my dear friend for what he did. I hope he and Daul are in a better place now

I'm so sorry to hear that Reeyo :( And I agree, we don't have the right to judge. We don't know how her life was and why she made this decision. I just always can't believe it when someone wants to end his life like this. :/

And after all- there were many signs, her last interview for example showed how lonely and unhappy she was, and how honestly she talked about it.

I really hope that she is happier now, no matter where she is.

Reeyo :( i know how you must feel. I also lost someone to suicide in june and i am still not over it, i cannot believe that he is gone. i cried almost everyday for 2 months and concealed the pain. But the fact that he is no more on this earth is so unbelievable. i really hope and pray that daul and all our loved ones are in a happier place now, where they seek the ideal.

that is beautiful Qandid piQ. (Y)