Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

so you do you guys believes that sorry two nfc wild card spot?

minnesota?

carolina?

new orleans?

seattle?

st. louis?

i believe this spot should be given to buffalo and jacksonville. the nfc just sucks to horribly this year. as of right now minnesota and carolina control there destiny. with wins from both teams they secure a spot.

what about the final afc spot?

denver?

buffalo?

jacksonville?

baltimore?

denver has the upper hand right now controling there own destiny. they win in indy and there in. hopefully indy treats this game as an exhitbition game. im asking for another favor. :whistle: you still know who you are. :rolleyes:

If the Broncos want to beat Indy next week, they are gonna have to do a lot better than they did today. Indy was actually in the game for the most part today.

Imagine next week when Manning isn't on the sidelines, and Edge is playing as well. Marvin Harrison.

It will be a damn good game though. :)

Edit: St. Louis might actually make it farther than the first round in the playoffs, considering they are playing the Seahawks, I think. Both teams are equally horrible. :laugh:

They can't win the superbowl, it's mathematically impossible. :laugh:

I just remembered, Detroit hosts the Superbowl next year. This is a bad idea, don't you guys agree. I mean there is nothing for tourists to do here, it's cold as sh*t in February, and it's not exactly the safest place in the country either.

Yeah the new stadium is one of the best in the country now, but that shouldn't be enough to allow the Superbowl to be hosted here. Not to mention it's gonna be so difficult to get around anywhere around here.

I live twenty miles from the city itself, but I live out where all of the rich tourists will be staying when they come into town for the game. Which means it's gonna be hectic and crazy

Super Bowl PRedictions Anyone?

AFC

This is my prediction, If denver beats indy they go all the way.

If they manage to lose Pittsburg has this in the bag.

NFC

There is no compitition for the Eagles, even without T.O. the NFC sucks to bad. The falcons don't have what it takes to beat them

I'm gonna say

AFC

Patriots or Steelers, though I'm leaning Patriots, even though the Steelers beat them, I don't think they will do it again.

NFC

As Supra said, Eagles have no competition, getting to the Superbowl is cake. Beating either New England or Pittsburgh is not cake. :) And Pittsburgh has beaten them already, but that is by no means a guarantee they can do it again, just like with the Patriots.

My predictions for the weekend.

Seattle over St Louis

Seahawks 28 - Rams 21

Rams haven't won outdoors since Oct. Enough said.

San Diego over NY Jets

Chargers 20 - Jets 10

Jets beat them in week 2. Who cares. The Broncos beat them in week 3. Look what happened in there second meeting. This is a new Chargers team. Good q, excelent runner, and good defense.

Denver over Indianpolis

Broncos 24 - Colts 21

The Broncos will control the ball long enough to keep Manning off the field. Colts defense wont be able to stop the running game. Manning wont be able to do enough to win. The Colts also lost there season finale. Teams that lose there season ender have a losing record in the post-season. This will come down to the final seconds

Green Bay over Minesota

Packers 34 - Vikings 28

Vikes have lost 4 of there last five, and haven't won a road game outdoors in forever. NFC teams that play in domes stink in the post-season.

My predictions for the weekend.

Seattle over St Louis

Seahawks 28 - Rams 21

Rams haven't won outdoors since Oct. Enough said.

San Diego over NY Jets

Chargers 20 - Jets 10

Jets beat them in week 2. Who cares. The Broncos beat them in week 3. Look what happened in there second meeting. This is a new Chargers team. Good q, excelent runner, and good defense.

Denver over Indianpolis

Broncos 24 - Colts 21

The Broncos will control the ball long enough to keep Manning off the field. Colts defense wont be able to stop the running game. Manning wont be able to do enough to win. The Colts also lost there season finale. Teams that lose there season ender have a losing record in the post-season. This will come down to the final seconds

Green Bay over Minesota

Packers 34 - Vikings 28

Vikes have lost 4 of there last five, and haven't won a road game outdoors in forever. NFC teams that play in domes stink in the post-season.

so far you are wrong king....rams won baby.... :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: