Bellazon

Bianca Balti

At first I didn't care for Bianca's voice that much, but now I think of it differently. It doesn't seem to fit her, but it's definitely very adorable :wub:

Actually ... the same thing is happening to me. I don't really like her voice, it's kind of painful to hear her speak english but she seems to have a really good personality about it. She laughs when she speaks, she friendly and she jokes. She makes you want to pinch her cheeks sometimes :p. I actually like it when she speaks italian, the tone of her voice makes it suit her better... apart from the fact that she speaks it fluently.

It's funny, because with Lima, I didn't expect her voice to be so low... and Balti... well I didn't expect it to be so high. I thought she would have a sexy toned down voice with a deep accent or something.. lol something that suited her diva/mad look on the runway.

It's funny, because with Lima, I didn't expect her voice to be so low... and Balti... well I didn't expect it to be so high. I thought she would have a sexy toned down voice with a deep accent or something.. lol something that suited her diva/mad look on the runway.

Yeah, I honestly don't like Lima's voice that much, it just irks me. Maybe it's the teeth, but oh well. At least when Bianca speaks, she seems quite happy. And her teeth don't bother me. I'm just picky with teeth, though.