Bellazon

Bianca Balti

that is akeya...ohh cool!! yeah u could be a model but how tall are you? model face hopefully model height too!! BIANCA ROX!! she's beginning to really grow on me...esp after the mango ads!! uh oh maybe next time i'd log in as balti's fan...hehe...just kiddin...magen will alwiz be my numero uno!! but i think i can share the position with bianca...anywayz i'm sure it dun matter to them :p

Beautiful isn't she?! :wub: :drool:

She might just have to bump Adriana out of her spot ...

My new Top 10

1. Maja Latinovic

2. Nicole Trunfio

3. Alessandra Ambrosio

4. Salma Hayek

5. Petra Nemcova

6. Josie Maran

7. Karolina Kurkova

8. Isabeli Fontana

9. Eugenia Silva

10. Bianca Balti

sterb292.gif

11. Adriana Lima

hey im not hatin on you cuz i know everyone has different tastes, but that list is ass backwards. bianca is fine ill give her that, but thats only cuz her face is perfect. she has no ass or curves and lettin her take adriannas spot would be just crazy, haha...

salma is too high if u ask me, shes gorgeous just not my top 10

anyway, i just had to say that... ur list is urs and ur probly happy with that so ill leave it alone...

my list however is probably the exact opposite

1) Rocio Guirao Diaz- best ass ever, flaunts it all the time and her body is perfect preportions, best curves, her face is priceless, not perfect, but it is exactly what i would want on my girl. shes overall definately got my top spot.

2) Adriana Lima- predictable, i know. some would say #1, id say its a tie. has the personality i would look for, ive seen her in videos and she acts like she isnt even hott, just normal, and that makes me like her more

3) julieta prandi- perfect all around and has a million pictures online if u find the right sites

4) sofia zamolo- gorgeous blonde that shows her ass all the time so im a huge fan, haha

5) nicole neumann- seen a pic of her the other day that stuck in my head, but no one seems to like her here

6) marisa miller- has nice curves, good face, good proportions. the only downside is her nipples are the size of dinner plates from what ive seen and im not a big fan of that

7) gisele bundchen- predictable, probably should be higher in some peoples opinions but not I

8) the other VS girls- beatriz barros or whatever her name is. petra nemcova too, i always see them on TV so they jumped up a couple spots from TV time alone. alot of the other models i only see online so that hurts their rating(if i dont see them alot, i dont remember them) simple as that

9) ingrid grudke- good looking but not perfect, shes just willing to bare everything and looks damn good doing it

10) luisiana lopilato- only seen her a few times, shes young and already looks fantastic, shell be gorgeous when shes older

thats basically a half assed list, I forgot alot of names and didnt properly order the models.

i would say that #1-5 are pretty solid, wouldnt move them around much... wouldnt move rocio or adriana, and id keep gisele and the other VS girls out of my top five cuz i think they are overrated. granted- they are all gorgeous, but if they werent victoria secret models we would never see them. all of the VS models get the most exposure, if they were Joe Schmoe company models you would hardly see them. i think they get too much credit, cuz if Rocio and Sofia Zamolo were VS models we wouldnt even be talking about half of those girls...

this list isnt meant to "knock" yours, i just stole ur idea with my opinions. its not better in any way but personal opinion. karolina kurkova, daniela pestova, carolyn murphy are all models i probably should have listed but forgot. lopilato is interchangable with any of the ones i have named. only reason she got the spot is cuz she was the first to come to mind, not the overrall best choice...

it seems that my list leans towards blondes i just noticed, but it also leans toward body type if u havent noticed... most of the girls are like rocio, sofia, or adriana type bodies, all with tight stomachs that morph into shapely hips if u know what i mean, and they all pretty much share the same asses, u could take pics of all 10 girls asses and u probably wouldnt be able to tell the difference, and they all have that "spanish" look to them - their eyes are more narrow and i like that about spanish girls, they all look seductive

id say marisa miller and gisele are the two oddballs, marisa because she is the most curvy of the list, and gisele because she is tall and skinny - when the majority of the list are short girls with good curves, but not huge curves like marissa miller.

Edited by lithium01

how tall am I? 172 cm (or something like that)

But back to topic.

I like Bianka but Megan is more beautiful.

My Top 7 Models

1. Adriana Lima

2. Megan Ewing

3. Fabiana Tambosi

4. Rianne Ten Haken

5. Bianca Balti

6. Patricia Barros

7. Kim Smith