Bellazon

A Model Life (TLC)

i-am-maia

And Valeria refused to take pics in the gold bathin suit and has other 1 one & again I couldn't beleieve how disrespecful Valeria was to the Next agent and pretty much the whole time..Like saying "the industry is a joke and we should just laugh at it" I mean SERIOUSLY not only is it a multi million dollar industry but people live their lives in it besides the business point the art side from it, people love & live for fashion..I personally love Fashion and would love to work in the industry when I get older, and I couldn't believe that she said that If I was an agent or a client or whatever & watched this I would be very upsed and would never want to book her..And then the whole moughting out at the Next agent..That was just beyond the top of it..I would've send her home instantly. Radiculous.

It was angelika not Valeria ;)

I know! The mixed up the names LoL

^ & ya that's Beatrize..& beautiful.

i could not believe this show last night. lol the girls were complaining about having to wear a bathing suit!!!! then they were late and bitching about how they wanted to pick what they wanted to wear. I would of fired them all. they are jokes.

the girls are un-tonned and bitchy.

i mean they are supposed to be models.

Do you really think adriana lima and gisele did this stuff when they started?

good show though.

youre an episode behind :laugh:

something that I sorta question is why a couple of these models are on here. Valeria is already a pretty popular model in Australia. she's with chic or something. not saying I dont like her, she's actually my favorite. And Lucia has already done a good amount of work. youd think after the experience these models have theyd know how to be more professional.

Mh-hm exacly!

Anyways for the ones that like Valeria here are some pics

http://www.chicmanagement.com.au/chicmodel...model_id=679#90

Anyways at the last episode in general they did good and I think Lucia & Abby were the best! I loved Abby's make-up she looks soo difefrent then usual - totally opposite it was fierced!!!

But yeah Beatrize may be the most beautiful 1, but she continue the disappoint sadly...too bad cause she has so much potential..

Good for Michelle she got the Nicole Miller show even though I don't like her lol & for a very first show is really good & OMG I got soo exited when I saw all the Top models Irina Lazareanu, Flavia de Oliveira, Emina Cunmulaj,Tiiu Kuik, Chanel Iman umm Kim Noorda, Ana Mihajlovic, Darla Baker..even though None of them are my favs lol

I think I was more exited then her actually, if I was in her place I'd be soo ecstatic & honored to be in a show with all the topmodels in the industry...seriously.

And Oh when she was at the fitting I saw Iekeliene Stange there I was like Omg no way!!

But she doesn't even have a clue who these girls are & how big they are..

& Matt also Beatrize & Michelle are on the Next site..

& http://models.com/model_culture/model_of_w...lika/index.html

wth Lol :blink: