Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

I'm suprised that none of them was able to get what they want from this shoot :ninja: Anya's really was he best - but not really planned. None of them was able to give what was required from this shoot.

The decision was right though. She doesn't look beautiful in many angles.

And next week - season finale!

I want Anya or Fatima. I still think Whitney is weeker than them.

Ok Whitney dosen't have the best attitude...but other then that why do you all hate her? She takes lovely pictures...and shes not stick thin...I really like that about her...

i don't hate her. i think she's very pretty and i like that she's not stick thin too. i just think that there are better models.

I agree too... they are always trying to say "she is great and she takes great shots but she doesn't do it on purpose"... so? Isn't it better if she does it naturally? She is amazing and she doesn't have to try and I think that is GREAT! And she really wants it... so she should win!

That sucks that Whitney won, I dont care if shes the first plus size, like Coco Rocha says: "fat people are not fashion models" im joking but honestly Anya and Fatima were way better and deserved it more because they had better pictures, I think they were picking favorites again....