Bellazon

Lindsay Ellingson

• 2 weeks later...

Lindsay Ellingson: Victoria’s Secret Cover Girl

(Y) (Y)

Carrying on the tradition of beautiful women in sexy lingerie, Victoria’s Secret has announced that Lindsay Ellingson will grace the cover of their new 2010 SWIM catalog.

The gorgeous blonde is thrilled to have nabbed the cover spot and says she had a blast during the Necker Island photo shoot.

She explained, “It’s the most beautiful place I’ve ever been. We shot the cover in the evening during sunset. It was really a magical setting.”

“Being chosen for the cover is one of the most exciting things that has happened in my career. Being a Victoria’s Secret model means so much to me. The greatest thing about being a VS model is that I get to be myself and show who I am.”

I just think she's adorable! She will make a great V.S. girl for a long time to come! :heart: :heart: :clap: And, going over her pages thoroughly in this forum for the first time ever, WOW! what a refreshing change Lindsay is! She can do it all! Yippee! I like her a lot and think she is great!

post-8834-1262799547_thumb.jpg