Bellazon

The Lamest Songs

The Joker

OMG Mel :chicken: These are the 2 in a million rap songs that i approve.

These 2 are really really really dedicated. Listen to the lyric :hehe:

WHere'd you go _ Fort Minor.

Superman _ Brownboy. (this vid contains 2 songs at a time. Just ignore the 2nd one. )

-------

And totally agree on P*ris :ninja:

^ I still don't like it..

Let me think of more...

ALL the stupid songs by Disney Channel people!!!! Especially: Hannah Montana, Vanessa, and Ashley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: ok.

I used to like Hannah Montana :ninja: but now shes a cocky bitch :ermm: .

where do you guys get these youtube vids...:rofl:

Go to youtube.com and make a search :trout: :laugh: .

All rap songs (sorry rap lovers)

I HATE rap soooo much!!!!! I can't believe why so many peole are super in love with rap! I can't understand a thing and it doesn't sound like music to me. Rap sucks!

- Rap is the best :blueeyedbaby:

Anyway, you have the right to dislike, so don't take my words as a diss(just sharing views), but I think that Hip-Hop stands beyond all the other genres. And Hip-Hop is a subgenre of rap. There are some rap stuff that I hate also, but real Hip-Hop that is based on lyrics is just for me. First you need to write some nice lyrics, than make them rhyme, then flow on em.

- Lyrics are important in nearly every genre, and there are good ones and bad ones in all of them.

- Rhymes are what make me luv this music. Rap is based on rhyme, and by rhyme I mean so much more than they do on other genres. i.e.: when I hear something like "Walk this way, talk this way" over and over again, I don't feel the need to listen to it once again, when it ends( :evil: and yeah I chose that song honestly, lol).

- And another important thing is flow. I mean, in hiphop, all the rappers write their own songs. There is no such thing as buying a song that someone else produced, someone else wrote, and you're just gonna sing. I think it's the way it should be. So you need to have flow, to make those rhymes sound good, no matter do you rap fast or slow :/ .

And if someone's going to say that they are talking about murder and stuff, to me there is no diferrence between listening to em, or watching some murder in some movie. As long as they sound good, it's all OK with me.

Well, now it's time to share a song, that I want yall to listen, and give me your views. It's from my all-time fav. MC.

Not that classic Hip-Hop that you may expected, but just too show that this music has some deepness.

2pac - Dear Mama

------------------------------------------

BTW - agreed on HSM & Paris. Never heard from Nicole Richi tho', but I'm sure whenever I'll hear, I will agree on it also. :x

I think hip-hop or rap is for err...street punk ?!! :p Im a punk too :bounce: .

That song is nice eNe, have you heard this... its been some times since we last spoke this's gonna sound like bad joke, but mama i felt inlove again ....:dance: :laugh:

- I do love Fort Minor :yes:

- Dont like Faith Hill either, but i can understand why people like her :hehe:

- This band need to die.... :ninja:

make it easy, all rap, hip hop (excluding Akon) and pop music. aka everything except for rock/punk/indie/alternative/emo

I love you! :heart:

Sorry guys, but aren't you kinda moving from topic. I mean It's not about the genres, it's about the songs. Saying some genre is lame, is nothing new. But it will make things more interesting when you'll post lame songs!

Just like Joker did!

- This band need to die.... :ninja:

Oh My, they are really, really, really Lame!

By the way:

I think hip-hop or rap is for err...street punk ?!! :p Im a punk too :bounce: .

That song is nice eNe, have you heard this... its been some times since we last spoke this's gonna sound like bad joke, but mama i felt inlove again ....:dance: :laugh:

- I do love Fort Minor :yes:

Oh yeah, I know that song, I had heard it a few times. But why you mentioned that song, as a lame song, or as a rap song you like? I mean if you did it for Rap, I can't say it's rap at all. Yeah, partly the guy talks fast a bit, but it's not rappin, and through the most of the songs he sings. That song is kinda Lame. But it still has some funny lyrics, and a bubble hook. Maybe I'm supposed to post this one on "The Lame Songs You Like" thread.

- BTW, I like Fort Minor too. Mike Shinoda is a genius. Give a try to "Remember the Name". It's my fav song by them, and the video is one of the craziest vids ever. I don't know why, and I don't know you personally, but I feel like you're gonna like it. At least, you claimed you are a punk, right?

And the others, even if you don't like their music, just check the video! It's worth it!

Chorus:

This is 10%luck, 20%skill

15%concentrated power of will

5%pleasure, 50%pain

And a 100% reason to remember the name!

Curious if Compassionate or Falloutgirl like them or not :idk: !

^ What band? I can't see anything.

Oh its A1 with Summertime :/

Oh yeah, I know that song, I had heard it a few times. But why you mentioned that song, as a lame song, or as a rap song you like?

I just wanna put an example. I like that song.

Chorus:

This is 10%luck, 20%skill

15%concentrated power of will

5%pleasure, 50%pain

And a 100% reason to remember the name!

I like. :blush:

Im pretty much open minded about genres of songs. Hip hop, rap , r&b, techno, punk, rock, pop, pop/rock, latin music and more I will give a try but listening to Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie is a no, there just pointless songs, that only got popular because of there fame, I do like them in the Simple Life but there just not meant to sing !!! lol I only thought Stars Are Blinds by Paris Hilton was catchy for 3 minutes :laugh:

And I cant wait for HSM 3, I will just have to live under the bed for a couple months screaming :chicken: someone buy me earplugs!!!! :p

Im pretty much open minded about genres of songs. Hip hop, rap , r&b, techno, punk, rock, pop, pop/rock, latin music and more I will give a try but listening to Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie is a no, there just pointless songs, that only got popular because of there fame, I do like them in the Simple Life but there just not meant to sing !!! lol I only thought Stars Are Blinds by Paris Hilton was catchy for 3 minutes :laugh:

I dont get the point of that song and the video clip. It seems to me that wealthy chicks are retards :laugh:

And I cant wait for HSM 3, I will just have to live under the bed for a couple months screaming :chicken: someone buy me earplugs!!!! :p

:| you....you.....you cant wait for what ?!!! .........

*long pause*