Bellazon

The Lamest Songs

The Joker

Whats the gayest song youve ever heard ?!!

-----------

Mine: Like A Rose _ A 1 : .... you treat me like a rose, you give me room to grow.... OH C'MON !!!! :yuckky:

Not saying that it sucks :whistle: (doesnt mean it does not )

haha I had to watch HSM with my sister and now she keeps talking about that Efron guy :blink: And that girl she can't even act!

Okay I've gone a bit off topic now. :D

I hate HSM! Stupid thing ever!!! I have no idea why so many people are obsessed with HSM. Vanessa is the ugliest, b*tchiest, most non-talented person ever!!!

Aida, my topic is non-topic. Feel free to have fun however it leads :brows:

Girls. I hate hate hate HSM. Its a gay stuff. EW EW EW .... a bunch of craps dancing and singing ?!! And OMG its not even modern dance, its social dance or ancient dance something :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: . And the worst part is.... the 2nd shit is gonna be released soon :ninja: . ITS THE END OF THE WORLD :chicken:

arghh gotta be Tearin' Up My Heart-NSYNC

the song lyrics are like this:

It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you

And when we are apart I feel it too

And no matter what I do I feel the pain

With or without you

its really the ugliest thing i have ever heard ..

arghh gotta be Tearin' Up My Heart-NSYNC

the song lyrics are like this:

It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you

And when we are apart I feel it too

And no matter what I do I feel the pain

With or without you

its really the ugliest thing i have ever heard ..

:rofl: i used to like that song :p i loved N'Sync :ninja:

haha I had to watch HSM with my sister and now she keeps talking about that Efron guy :blink: And that girl she can't even act!

I hate HSM! Stupid thing ever!!! I have no idea why so many people are obsessed with HSM. Vanessa is the ugliest, b*tchiest, most non-talented person ever!!!

Girls. I hate hate hate HSM. Its a gay stuff. EW EW EW .... a bunch of craps dancing and singing ?!! And OMG its not even modern dance, its social dance or ancient dance something :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: . And the worst part is.... the 2nd shit is gonna be released soon :ninja: . ITS THE END OF THE WORLD :chicken:

I'm so happy that I'm not the only one that hates HSM!!!! Can you believe there are so many people that are excited for HSM2??? I hate pretty much everyone in HSM!!!

I'm so happy that I'm not the only one that hates HSM!!!! Can you believe there are so many people that are excited for HSM2??? I hate pretty much everyone in HSM!!!

my brother came last night and he told me that he is watching the HSM and asked me if i want to watch it too but i was so fucking tired and i said him i'll watch it other day...so what are you suggesting me to do to watch this movie or no?

I hate everysingle one of them. Even the trees :|

my brother came last night and he told me that he is watching the HSM and asked me if i want to watch it too but i was so fucking tired and i said him i'll watch it other day...so what are you suggesting me to do to watch this movie or no?

I think you should tell him to make you a CD and a big poster. On fullmoon's night, go out side on the street (or freeway is the best), dump the big poster in blood and hang it on a tall tree. Then, howl like a wolf to catch everyone's attention. Break the CD in half, make a cross on it. Dump it in holywater with a little gas and burn it with the poster. If you dont wanna do it alone, i can help. :|

yucky..they dont know how to dress ..they all dress like hookers ..i fukcin hate them..

:rofl: me 3.

saritaa run while you still can. Go hide in the North Pole.

And btw... there's also a third part in pre production :cry:

Actually i think we all should hide in the North Pole right now :|