• Announcements

• Writers Wanted for BZ   03/11/2017

We are looking for writers who can help us create content for a new front page. You can write about anything that you think BZ'ers would enjoy. Please send me, @maddog107 a message if you are interested. We can potentially pay something for each article you write. Thanks!  
Muffin

General Funny Pics

926 posts in this topic

cain i work at a pizza store...i know what you're talking about.good thing is i'm on the ophone, or else i'm afraid i'd slap someone..

my manager told me that it's all about pleasing the costimers(doesn't sound right..) and i told her that i don't give a shit about them as long as i'm happy...

Do you have anything on their besides Adriana's pics? :rolleyes: I have more game files than anything else.

cain you know i only have adriana pics.

just itunes is bitchin audio quality wise so all the songs sound good on the ipod too.

nite nite taha!

i have a random question angie, what is that black thing on adriana on your sig..it looks like she's tied down to a table..so hot!

i got into a fight at school wen i was lil... with this one girl.. cuz she cut me... lool... then i confronted her and she wouldn't get out of line... so i pushed her and she hit her head on a computer... i was so violent :( then we ended up being best friends lol... that's the funny part :laugh: