Bellazon

What do you think of downloading movies

Alibaba126

What do you think of downloading movies ?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of downloading movies ?

• wrong
    • ok

• 2 months later...

i used to say i didn't agree with it. then i became a student and the amount of money i can spend on dvds has dramatically gone down. i've started downloading the odd film, ones that have been on dvd for ages. i normally delete them after i watch them though because i don't want to cram up my harddrive. i know it's still wrong though. i'm a terrible, terrible person.

im from brazil and used to do that too

but i cant seem to find high quality movies here

so now i buy it from a friend its really cheap

and its exactly like the original dvds

with menu and everything :laugh:

dvs are really expensive here :(

i can buy 8 dvds from this friend with the money i would buy an original one :blink: lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

At the end of the day i do think that is wrong to download, regardless of all the money they are making even if we do download them. However i do on the odd ocasion download a movie. Nonetheless i don't ever feel bad or guilty about it. Because i only download to save time(like if a movie has already come out. that i am curious about. I am not gonna buy a film that i have never seen. i'll download it same goes for tv shows ) not to save money. If the movie is good enough i'll totally get it on dvd.(which happens 95% of the time) Just rather have it on dvd then my pc and i am quite happy to pay for that luxury. So in some ways i don't feel i am breaking the law you know....Wired way of looking at it i know :laugh: just the way i feel

Well on the one hand it's wrong, absolutly wrong...

But on the other hand: Is is really necessary to make a movie which costs 250 million dollars? Paying one million to an actor just because he is famous?

I don't think so. If movies would not cost 20€ I would even buy them, but so? ...

• 3 years later...

I've no interest in castigating anyone who does download 'em but I never bother myself, mostly beacuse watching movies while hunched over a monitor isn't something I particularly care for. If a new release piques my interest in any way, I generally prefer the experience of seeing it at the cinema.

I don't download movie but watch it online XD

Most of the movies I watch are not popular at all, I can only find 'em on online movie sites.

Once I found a film I really like I would buy it for sure and so pleased to pay, I feel like I own it myself haha.