Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

I dont usually check this thread of Carol here ( I prefer tFS's thread of Carol to 'support' her and all...) but Im in the mood for posting here now lol :p

I always liked her but recently she rapidly became my second fave model along with Doutzy. Just love this girl !

A couple of my caps off ftv , Dolce & Gabbana ss 2009

i6efrk.jpg

112eash.jpg

hey sam sam! you should go to Express you'll be in for a treat!!!

I already got my catalog and Carol says merry xmas!

ARGHHH :chicken: :chicken:

:o :o :o Why does this ALWAYS happen to me???

I stopped going there a year back and the catalogs stopped coming. I thought I was not missing much but it seems I will have to make a trip in the future sometime.

CELINE can you scan them?? :drool:

I dont usually check this thread of Carol here ( I prefer tFS's thread of Carol to 'support' her and all...) but Im in the mood for posting here now lol :p

I always liked her but recently she rapidly became my second fave model along with Doutzy. Just love this girl !

post-6570-0-1446121123-6258_thumb.jpg

post-6570-0-1446121123-64372_thumb.jpg

welcome aboard :wave:

Isn't she great :drool: , she is a beautiful person from the outside, as well as inside.

Thanks for the caps.

Oh and another good thing about you posting here, I wont have to head over to tfs to steal your stuff and post it here without crediting you :D

i6efrk.jpg

112eash.jpg

welcome aboard :wave:

Isn't she great :drool: , she is a beautiful person from the outside, as well as inside.

Thanks for the caps.

Oh and another good thing about you posting here, I wont have to head over to tfs to steal your stuff and post it here without crediting you :D

lol :laugh: , absolutely no problem with that, feel free to do so - its for the good purpose anyway, I officially say yes to that here.

Yes she is fabulous ! With Carol you can never have enough of her, I like her interviews too. Aaaand I like how she said she just loooooves doing that - you can tell ! A babe ! :heart:

The Constant

No one embodies the aesthetic of the American Vogue vision better than Caroline Trentini. The Brazilian beauty has joined the ranks of Vodianova, Werbowy and Zimmermann as a Wintour-approved Vogue fixture. Is it any wonder then that Caroline is the face of this years CFDA portfolio? Trentini takes on the 10 illustrious finalists and their creations in a lively editorial shot by Norman Jean Roy.

post-6570-0-1446121126-02826_thumb.jpg

post-6570-0-1446121126-08165_thumb.jpg

post-6570-0-1446121126-10106_thumb.jpg

Caroline Trentini (Marilyn) & CFDA finalists Alexander Wang, Richard Chai and Vena Cava by Norman Jean Roy for Vogue