Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

^ forget carol! silly donaldson looks like that a bag lady from the senior home!

:rofl:

omg!!! i thought i would be over lily after a few days... but omg!!! she looks like a crazy bag lady from the senior home trying to be an old korean speed walker lady!!!

:rofl: :rofl: You are crazy Celine

:heart:

Let's play a little game! This new editorial below from Vogue Magazine October 2008 has four models on nine pages. If you want to find all nine pages, you'll have to find out who the four ladies are and then go to their respective threads to find the rest of my scans to complete the editorial. You already found the first clue, now find the second one.

Caroline has five pictures out of nine in the Vogue Magazine October 2008 issue.

TITLE: NATURAL HIGH

PH: STEVEN MEISEL

MAG: VOGUE MAGAZINE OCTOBER 2008

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

30186509.3a23b8.jpg #1

30186540.1bf007.jpg #3

30186589.5a50f9.jpg #6

30186607.0443d3.jpg #7

30186622.2bfd21.jpg #9

:laugh:

:heart:

^^Well, I wasn't supposed to scan the edit but my love for Trentini made me do it. I'm not a fan in particular of Donaldson nor Anna Maria (Coco, a little bit), but I did it all for the Trentini.

There's also another editorial in that issue with Natalia Vodianova that I refuse to scan. Hopefully, somone will have already scanned it and posted it by now. I guarantee the quality of those scans won't be so hot, but I sure can't complain about that.

:laugh: