Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

hahahahaahah! i know!!! i didn't know there was SOOOO much of that going on and thiago only posted the "G" rated ones here... so here goes me flippin through it at Barnes when it came out and BAM hello... there goes the twins!!!!

i was like AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! and closed my eyes!!! hahahhahaahaha!

hahahahaahah! i know!!! i didn't know there was SOOOO much of that going on and thiago only posted the "G" rated ones here... so here goes me flippin through it at Barnes when it came out and BAM hello... there goes the twins!!!!

i was like AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! and closed my eyes!!! hahahhahaahaha!

you mean there are other versions cirQulating universally?

:rofl:

buhlaQ, miss ya funny ass :heart:

the riverdance chick!!!! :persuazn:

COCO ROCHA!!!

hahahhaahahaaaha!!!

sam... i know for a fact that when you saw her open at JPG... you were just amazed and in shock!!! so dont deny it... you've been infected with the Coco Virus!!! hahahahahaa!

i know.... i usually like suvi... but right next to carol... shes just like .... wth? and did you notice her nostrils in that one shot... WAAAAY too big!!! she needs to calm down! hahahaah!

awww... thanks irene! hahahaah! i shouldn't even be here right now!!! hahaaahaha!

the riverdance chick!!!! :persuazn:

COCO ROCHA!!!

hahahhaahahaaaha!!!

sam... i know for a fact that when you saw her open at JPG... you were just amazed and in shock!!! so dont deny it... you've been infected with the Coco Virus!!! hahahahahaa!

i know.... i usually like suvi... but right next to carol... shes just like .... wth? and did you notice her nostrils in that one shot... WAAAAY too big!!! she needs to calm down! hahahaah!

awww... thanks irene! hahahaah! i shouldn't even be here right now!!! hahaaahaha!

:rofl:

:laugh: Of course, I was extremely entertained by that, never expected river dance to mix with fashion, it was a positive really, but NO I have not been infected with the Loco virus, well I was for a short time but CT cured me :whistle: For all the things I say about her, I still like her, she is very different from the rest, you know kind of like the rebel in between all these beautiful women, though thats not to say she isn't beautiful :shifty:

haha I know, CT owns her in those pictures.

Well, they were only together in one shot, and Carol only had three shots :( Raquel had nine.

Vogue Italia September 2007

Editorial: "Make love, not war"

Ph:. Steven Meisel

carol1zl2.th.jpg carol2ma4.th.jpg carol3kn1.th.jpg

WOW, now thats an EDITORIAL!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: Amazing!

What the hell are they doing to Raquel though??

Getting her undressed :drool: :laugh: She totally rocked that ed :whistle: See Raquel's part here: HERE

OMG RAQUEL's "parts" are so raw and unbelievably sexy :sex: :sex: :sex: I feel like joining the army