Bellazon

Motion

Guest MissIsabella

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, michelabella said:

Brazilians always admire G so much. (Of course not all but in general). I love how much they love Gi. I’ve never seen another model so iconic/loved in her country as Gi is in Brazil. 

I'm Brazilian and I love her. 😅 I stopped following her for a bit because I couldn't stand her ex husband but I'm back on the train again.

18 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

I'm Brazilian and I love her. 😅 I stopped following her for a bit because I couldn't stand her ex husband but I'm back on the train again.

Me too! I tried to like him for a bit, I tried to follow him for a bit, but I found him insufferable. The only thing I kept telling myself that Gisele sounds lovely and maybe he was misunderstood. 🫤😬

His fans keep saying no one likes her now and she’s irrelevant. (I’ve seen more women liking her more now bc as you both, many never liked him at all). His biggest fans are sexist male incels. Good riddance if they don’t like Gisele. 😂 If anything I think she became a little irrelevant when she was just living in Boston doing boring earth mother shoots. Even her photoshoots are exciting again. I feel like she lost her spark w him. Also it killed me her Instagram page basically became a cheerleading page for him. 😴 (And his fans still have audacity to claim she wasn’t supportive). My friend from Europe who didn’t even know who he was said it was always weird to her, his whole page hardly had Gisele on it but hers was full of him. 

and I did like him only bc of Gisele. I am not a fan of sports or athletes at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...