Bellazon

Have you ever secretly wanted to do a crime?

sweetandlow

You see we all plot things but never get to them. Maybe their good plans for retirement? :yes:

Yeah, that's the ticket! All meet back and have a Bellazon Old Buzzards gang and go for it! Bonnie and Clyde thought they were tough. Pfffffffffft! :blah: :blah:

You see we all plot things but never get to them. Maybe their good plans for retirement? :yes:

Yeah, that's the ticket! All meet back and have a Bellazon Old Buzzards gang and go for it! Bonnie and Clyde thought they were tough. Pfffffffffft! :blah: :blah:

Wait, now there's a paper trail. Burn eveything! :ninja:

OMG! You are right!

Dear Homeland Security:

We are just kidding. Funny, isn't it? Hahahaha Thought you'd get a kick out of it...we are just joshin'.

Sincerely,

Skippy and Buffy (our real true names) except THE JOKER really IS THE JOKER! :rofl:

OMG! You are right!

Dear Homeland Security:

We are just kidding. Funny, isn't it? Hahahaha Thought you'd get a kick out of it...we are just joshin'.

Sincerely,

Skippy and Buffy (our real true names) except THE JOKER really IS THE JOKER! :rofl:

:rofl: That's great

I actually still want to do it :D

I'm in The Hague at the moment where the headquarters of Europol is. I would like to break in there, just for the fun of it.

Luckily I'm not stupid enough do it, yet....

:rofl: just gimme a time and location :shifty: :ninja:

I wanna try Heineken now !!! :ninja:

Heineken tastes like bananananananaanananananananas :nicole: :9

You stole a glue bottle? I can only think of reason someone would do that. *sniffsniff* :|

One time, I was trying to get a parking spot late at night when I lived on campus at college and some jackass with his girlfriend came in the wrong way in a one-way parking loop to rob me of the only available spot only two seconds before I pulled in. So I came back at 3am, stole his front tires and spray painted his side-view mirrors.

I have a temper. :angel:

:laugh:

remind me never to take your parking spot :|

what did you do with the tyres?

Hasn't anyone ever wanted to pull a Winona Ryder (provided you don't get caught?) or just get into a police chase for no reason and then say, "you've been punk'd, dudes. I was just kiddin' around". :evil: I tried shoplifting once and only once. I noticed that I was being followed and I dumped the goods in a big fat hurry. :yes:

I'd totally like to have the resources to Punk someone. :whistle:

Whenever you spot the cops doing a patrol just act paranoid in front of them and keep looking at them then staring back down at your feet and being weird like that. Then when you pass them just scream and run for no reason :rofl: it's the best fun in the world BAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

after reading this topic I realise I'm such a GEEK...I couldn't believe I NEVER wanted to commit ANY crime, and NEVR thought of it...

really? then again Singapore are pretty strict on...well...everything :|

I used to be a klepto when I was small... stole everything and anything. Until one day I got caught and it stopped there :ninja: but the voices haven't stopped telling me to do other things... :shifty:

You were even considerate enough to organise a treasure hunt for him :hehe: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And, I think the plan to just play with the cops would be fun.......by acting like you were doing something.......acting suspiciously like you said Ed. :laugh: :laugh:

I really never wanted to do a crime. I've never thought about doing something bad. :/ What's wrong with me?

you need lessons in being evil :evil: I charge by the hour :morning:

*cough* liar *cough* liar ^^^

:laugh:

after reading this topic I realise I'm such a GEEK...I couldn't believe I NEVER wanted to commit ANY crime, and NEVR thought of it...

really? then again Singapore are pretty strict on...well...everything :|

But I admit I'm kinda....cunning...I can get someone that I hate into trouble...and people always don't suspect me because they see me as the "angel" But every angel have at least 1% devilish...:shifty: