Bellazon

Have you ever secretly wanted to do a crime?

sweetandlow

I will agree to that and personally add Oprah and anything affiliated with her, that means you Rachel Ray...

I actually don't mind Oprah, but Rachel Ray annoys me too <_<

She is full of more bullshit than an actual bull :|

Oprah or Rachel?

Oprah

I'd like to get the chance to casually trip Oprah and watch her face plant. :evil:

Well there's the obvious road rage. You know you're driving and someone will pull in front of you and decide to drive really slow. That gets me. I would like to buy some piece of crap van so I can just ram into those bastards.

I remember when I was little I stole something (not exactly sure what it was) and my parents found out and took me back to the store and made me apologize to the manager. That was embarrassing as hell and pretty much stopped that urge.

And the recipe is: Bailey's + Guiness + Jameson's whiskey.

:rofl: When I was reading about your piece of crap van and road rage, my mind got ahead of myself and I thought you were going to say, "get a bag of crap and throw at them". I seriously need to slow my mind down. :laugh: :laugh:

That mixture of Baileys, etc. could probably cause you to get on a prettttty good buzz. :yes:

I thought people liked Oprah :huh:?

People only like Oprah when she gives away a free car to them. I think she is prententious and by all the spectacles she makes to help others it seems as if she is rubbing all of her money in your face and showing you that all the money she has is inconsequential to her.

There's a great episode of south park about her. It's really messed up though.

:rofl: When I was reading about your piece of crap van and road rage, my mind got ahead of myself and I thought you were going to say, "get a bag of crap and throw at them". I seriously need to slow my mind down. :laugh: :laugh:

That mixture of Baileys, etc. could probably cause you to get on a prettttty good buzz. :yes:

Well, the bag of crap definitely sounds like a possibility. And the mixed drink is called an Irish Carbomb. You only really taste the Bailey's and it is the nectar of the gods.

I also watch all of those CSI and Law and Order shows and I scheme on how I would committ the perfect crime. Well, I don't scheme. I just catalog all the information for when I need to. :brows:

Funny how there always happens to be 45 cameras around when Oprah goes to help out with Katrina or something like that. I personally rebuilt a whole town by myself. Yep, I lifted that bale and toted that barge or however you say it. But, do you think I brought cameras? Hell, no! :D j/k but seriously, she has major flaws in her generosity. She gets the car companies to give the cars in her name and then the recipients have to pay the taxes.....ZERO dollars out of her pocket.

The really only shows I like to watch are like City Confidential, CSI, the crime solver kind of show. Gives great ideas. Could compile an awesome catalog from them and the stupid criminals' mistakes. I want to yell at the TV, "you stupid ass! Don't do that. Do this!" :rofl: :rofl:

I thought people liked Oprah :huh:?

People only like Oprah when she gives away a free car to them. I think she is prententious and by all the spectacles she makes to help others it seems as if she is rubbing all of her money in your face and showing you that all the money she has is inconsequential to her.

There's a great episode of south park about her. It's really messed up though.

:shock: come hither?

Okay, back to the topic.......crimes you might have secretly wanted to do. :ninja:

...that somehow involve Oprah.

Like wanting to set all of Oprah's houses on fire

Or maybe just going the libel/slander route

The possibilities.........

I remembered something else. A few years ago Georgia Tech made the finals in the NCAA basketball tournament against UCONN and we were all plotting what we were going to steal in the ensuing riots if Georgia Tech won. I was thinking I would hit up the computer labs. But the student center had some nice LCD TVs. Good old looting fun. But then we lost and we all had to go back to our boring lives. :cry:

Oprah owns everything you know...

Yeah, right back on topic. Um...is anyone even capable of doing anything dramatic?

Most likely not. Considering the fact that all jobs do background checks and grand larceny doesn't exactly look good on the resume.

Oh, I think I'm totally capable but I would wanna' do the crime and not the time ala Paris. Maybe rob a bank and give it all back before I left the building......that sounds like fun...... :ninja: Maybe snag a Chloe handbag and give it back when I'm over it... :whistle: stuff like that. :D OMG! What's happening to me??? :cry2: :rofl:

I remembered something else. A few years ago Georgia Tech made the finals in the NCAA basketball tournament against UCONN and we were all plotting what we were going to steal in the ensuing riots if Georgia Tech won. I was thinking I would hit up the computer labs. But the student center had some nice LCD TVs. Good old looting fun. But then we lost and we all had to go back to our boring lives. :cry:

Damn those Bulldogs! :jimmy: If you'd told them the plot maybe they would have played harder. :whistle: