Bellazon

If you could meet any member on here who would you meet (and you can't say Joker because everyone wants to meet her)

ninanina19

wow my name actually came up :p

hmm who would i like to meet :laugh:

only the people i talk to a lot

'The Brazil Team' of course. haha

Sarah, Nath, Thiago, Julia, Vanessa, Cypress, 'insane' Tanya, Kadu, Egle, Andrea......more later.

:hug:

Lee, Ben, Andrea and Ed (especially Ed cause I want to know if he really looks like a ninja or not)

We already meet every Friday night around the corner :ninja:

img16gt6.jpg

RoninGrave, Angela Marie, Andrea, moiselles(- Heather ) Baracke, OuTofDark(-Michael) MLA(-Josh) Matthi, Chicken, Scooter,Demi91 and Nouve

69 posts and no one wants to meet me... <_<

I hate you all more than a turkey hates Thanksgiving! :yuckky:

I kid, I kiiiiiid! :laugh: :p

:o I want to meet u :hug:

I want to meet everyone but joker....

I wouldn't mine meeting many of the bz crew, pinky, bonnie, el changa, matty, ben, hervy pervy, james, ronin, mindless, marisa, rogue, ummmm, keeper of the crayons, nicole, simply the best, angela, ennaid, gah ok i stand by what I originally said

everyone BUT Joker

I want to meet u too, Clyde :hug: but u better not fall asleep :persuazn:

I want to meet everyone here that I've known since the beginning:

Heather, Wendy, Taha, Ashley, Meghan, Bella, Michelle, Joe, Josh, Ed, Andrea, Raezle, Tuhreese, Mike, Keith, Nicole...

Pretty much all my closest friends here. The ones that I talk to other than just on BZ.

(I have met 2 on the list before I was a member though. :p)

:hug: We could try to rob a VS store :rofl:

I want to meet Susanna, OriginalSin, Maria, Egle (eventhough we always fight XD),Cypress.

And some that I don't talk to them much but I think they're cool:

Thiago, The Joker (XD), Rogue, doutzenambrosio..

no love :cry2:

I still want to meet u :hehe:

PS. Love your avi :wub:

I wanna meet: Cyperoo. The Joker. Nita. Bianca. Andrea.

:hug: we could throw boy bawang at Cyp :shifty:

Aww, to everyone who listed my name - :grouphug:

My list would be like this :)

The Filo Team :blueeyedbaby: - Dianne (ennaid), Ali (used to be GucciPradaDior :p), Matt (MattLovesModels)

Andrea (persuazn), Kat (LayDieeLoVe), & Bianca (angel717)

:hug: - Ange, Yannick, Thiago (ThiagoMello), Aida, Gilliam (Smooth Operator), Kat (poutykisses)

Nicole (victoria's secret), Tanya (Sweet Rus), Ben (Taben), Anthony (doutzenambrosio), PC (PinkCouture), & Bella (AnaBB Cover)

Some ppl I think are cool and of course would like to meet as well :hehe:

Julia, Raezle (I'll see you when I meet Andrea :laugh:), Jen (Jennka), Maria (Sahara), Joan (iloveale)

Laffy (LimaIsLove), Zahia (Misslimalicious), Nita (midnight lady), & Sarah (Party In Paris)

& I know I'm forgetting others :laugh: But I can't believe I listed so many :shock: Oh well :laugh: :whistle:

:hug: You still want to meet me after all of those freaky eggplant threats :rofl:

You enjoy pain, don't u? :| jk :p

ok here goes:

some peeps I first talked to here: Josh, Marduk, Pinky, Herve, Alexa, Ed, Bella, Andrea, Angie, Marisa

some of the "newer" members: Cyp, Milouw, Partyinparis, BBLondon, Nouve, Tuhreese, Flea, Nightlife, Nicole, Ali, Dianne

o yea, and Ben and Rhett :laugh: how many people is that? well too many anyway :laugh:

Added to the list : Aida, venezinda, Julia, Jennka, Compassionate, Roos (Dchy girl), OSG, worshipper pa, Sarah (P.In.Paris) , and mesmel :D
I want to meet Susanna, OriginalSin, Maria, Egle (eventhough we always fight XD),Cypress.

Aida why do I get that XD ?!!! :magic:

:rofl: i'm not that sure that i want to meet u after u said that gisele sucks :whistle:

no love :cry2:

I still want to meet u :hehe:

PS. Love your avi :wub:

:o but we already met.. how can u not remember when I was holding u? :o

post-4038-1181773267_thumb.jpg

u look so cute :wub:

:woot: I love you!

Well... my list would be: Baracke, Ben, Andrea, Herv�, Aida, Julia, Ed, Pinky, Alexa, Egle, Tanya, Nicole... And so many others :cry:

I'm only fifth? :shock:

Ange, Cypress, Andrea, Ben, Egle, Bella, Julia, Nath, crazy Anthony, Kadu, Susanna, Vane, Heather, valmount..... more

people I don't talk too much but I think they are cool :)

Alexis, Tanya, Yannick, Brenlynn, Angelxx, Nina, Jennka, Jey, Aida, Sam12 and iloveale they seem really nice :D

Aww, to everyone who listed my name - :grouphug:

My list would be like this :)

The Filo Team :blueeyedbaby: - Dianne (ennaid), Ali (used to be GucciPradaDior :p), Matt (MattLovesModels)

Andrea (persuazn), Kat (LayDieeLoVe), & Bianca (angel717)

:hug: - Ange, Yannick, Thiago (ThiagoMello), Aida, Gilliam (Smooth Operator), Kat (poutykisses)

Nicole (victoria's secret), Tanya (Sweet Rus), Ben (Taben), Anthony (doutzenambrosio), PC (PinkCouture), & Bella (AnaBB Cover)

Some ppl I think are cool and of course would like to meet as well :hehe:

Julia, Raezle (I'll see you when I meet Andrea :laugh:), Jen (Jennka), Maria (Sahara), Joan (iloveale)

Laffy (LimaIsLove), Zahia (Misslimalicious), Nita (midnight lady), & Sarah (Party In Paris)

& I know I'm forgetting others :laugh: But I can't believe I listed so many :shock: Oh well :laugh: :whistle:

I don't want to meet you :blah:

:rofl: i'm not that sure that i want to meet u after u said that gisele sucks :whistle:

AIDAAAA.... YOU LIARRR :persuazn:

HEY NOW I WANNA MEET ANDREA :bellazon: :laugh:

I want to meet everyone who wants to meet me :yes: For the rest of you...well...I don't like you either!!! :avada: Just kidding...just kidding :shifty:

Ok...I say it is time for a group perve...I mean "hug" :grouphug:

ditto :hug:

I would type my list, but it would be too long and I would probably forget someone :/

:blah:

I thought u liked Boy Bawang :(

Tiiu and Poly do :rofl: I'll post pics in your thread later :shifty:

Of course I still want to meet you :hehe:

No I don't but I know you aren't really like that in person :p But if you are ... I'll just run away :ninja:

You just have to pray that you're faster than me :|

ok here goes:

some peeps I first talked to here: Josh, Marduk, Pinky, Herve, Alexa, Ed, Bella, Andrea, Angie, Marisa

some of the "newer" members: Cyp, Milouw, Partyinparis, BBLondon, Nouve, Tuhreese, Flea, Nightlife, Nicole, Ali, Dianne

o yea, and Ben and Rhett :laugh: how many people is that? well too many anyway :laugh:

:rofl: :persuazn:

:rofl:

AIDAAAA.... YOU LIARRR :persuazn:

I never lie :blah:

nooo she's only mine, get your dirty hands off her :beating:

:rofl: :persuazn:

what? it's not my fault you didn't shave :idk: