Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

I hope u're right, Roman, I really am. The confessor has to be wrong, the outfit was hideous, but in the backstage images and vids she was in a good mood during the show, and that sounds so dramatic, I mean, that sounds like a mexican soup opera.

De nada :) ^ and ibid... those legs are killing machines xD!

in other news, I don't know if THIS confession I found in Tumblr is real, but if it is, I would kill the people of VS with my bare hands e.e!

This confession screams fanfiction to me  :cain: How Jac would have been trying "for years" to be cast for VSFS, when the first year she could ever walk was 2012 (earlier she was underage). And people forget she saw her outfit for the first time during the fittings, so if she really cried it was probably then, not after the show when she was all pumped and smiley  :atoobie:

Jac walked many shows with ugly clothes on. Why would she cry about another one?

That's what I was thinking! 

On the other hand, this is from GAGA Models' Facebook. I think, if i understood well... they're raffling hoodies with Jac's face on it (?). Sadly I live in Narnia xD!

post-64088-0-1446176692-30567_thumb.jpg

Another option for cover, maybe? (can't find it in HQ)

tumblr_n1xb9sKPzv1qarfrdo8_400.jpg

(tumblr) realrecognizereal

Her legs in this one :chicken:

On another note, I thought I should share the following video, it's a compilation of her runway appearances in her best seasons (S/S 2010 and especially Fall/Winter 10-11)

Seeing this makes me realize how much I miss her on the runway (Although I definitely like the way her career's going now  :gocho:). She has one of my favourite walks ever.