Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

Seriously? are you saying 40kg isn't a extreme for a girl who is (taking into account the height standard of the models) at least 1.70m? make yourself a favor and look for a height/weight chart, please.

Holy simplicity. I repeat again. Too thin models is bad. Too young models is bad. Exploitation of Lolitas image is bad. Who will be to argue? I'm not. What I can't agree with is that you can fight with windmill inside this mill itself. Don Quixote attacked her outside. And if I remember correctly it wasn't crowned with success. Monika wants to be Don Quixote of fashion industry? Perfect! I'm even willing to be her faithful squire, and even a horse. Let the show begin.

Well, Don Quixote attacked windmills because he was out of his mind and thought the windmills were giants, but yes, I know what are you trying to say, and no, I (we?) don't agree with you, can we please just move on. 

This. 

She's giving her opinion, and that's what I like about her, she just doesn't keep her mouth shut when she considers that something is wrong, as in this case, a brand that promotes unhealthy weight for models.

I love our sets :D

We're almost twins  :gocho:  :ddr:

Yeah! Great to see someone loves that photoshoot as much as I do :ddr:

You'd think I'd be all worked up over those long legs, that cute butt, that amazing torso or the after sex bed hair...nope, it's the glasses :chicken: :D

:D  

She is one of the few who really brings the much needed spark sexiness to the PINK line imo.