Bellazon

Rochelle Redfield
Thumbnail

Rochelle Redfield was born on July 20, 1962 in Dallas, Texas, USA.

She thrived in the theater department in high school and was discovered by Elite Model Management. This led her to New York, Paris, London and Milan, where she worked with fashion giants such as Yves Saint Laurent, Yohji Yamamoto, Comme des Garçons and Jean Paul Gaultier.

Later she pursued an acting career with her biggest success being the role of Johanna in the hit TV series "Hélène et les Garçons" (1992-1994).

Rochelle has four children and, according to her website (now inactive), she now lives and works as an artist in Hudson Valley (New York State).

Rochelle_Redfield_ModelComposites_01.jpg Rochelle_Redfield_ModelComposites_02.jpg

Rochelle_Redfield_ModelComposites_03.jpg Rochelle_Redfield_ModelComposites_04.jpg Rochelle_Redfield_ModelComposites_05.jpg Rochelle_Redfield_ModelComposites_06.jpg

For search engine: Linea Italiana, Mila Schon, Votre Beaute

12 hours ago, parisienne said:

@danny-19 Really good idea, model-actress who has been identified many times... without thread. I also like that you put her among  the models, too many notable models end up in the actress section. image.gif.2125030fca7eaab5fa8e4c791eae2688.gif

After your beautiful photos we are waiting for @missparker7 scans ! image.png.7ab5476e05b49294d582bfba24e95d61.png

Thank you @parisienne :flower:
I am a big fan of Rochelle on the runway. I think she, with her gorgeous Rita Hayworth-styled hair, was captivating on the runway and hard to overlook. She was gorgeous, and it's really sad she didn't have a bigger career and wasn't featured more on the covers and in campaigns :cry2:

And of course she deserved her topic a long time ago :flower:

It is never a question to me when choosing between the models' or the actressses' section (not that I have started many topics, lol, but if I did... :laugh:), I'm always for models and more interested in modeling careers :D

Oh my, it's Johanna from "Hélène et les Garçons"! She was my favourite character on that show. I used to watch it on the Ostankino channel during my childhood era in the 90s every day after school. I remember how the other characters used to make jokes about her height and I never knew she was a real life. How cool is that! Thank you, @danny-19 for bringing back happy memories!

Some of her runway work.

Yves Saint Laurent Haute Couture SS 1990:
YvesSaintLaurent1990HauteCoutureSS8.thumb.jpg.775ceefa82eeefbdc5d7064ad2831ba4.jpg YvesSaintLaurent1990HauteCoutureSS11.thumb.jpg.3112b3dfef3d441bb67489866448e5b8.jpg YvesSaintLaurent1990HauteCoutureSS13.thumb.jpg.37e60fe1d54d79908a1afb0a51a99201.jpg

2 hours ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

Oh my, it's Johanna from "Hélène et les Garçons"! She was my favourite character on that show. I used to watch it on the Ostankino channel during my childhood era in the 90s every day after school. I remember how the other characters used to make jokes about her height and I never knew she was a real life. How cool is that! Thank you, @danny-19 for bringing back happy memories!

Thank you so much for the beautiful adds @ArianaVSCouture :heart: :flower:

Ostankino channel, are you serious? :w00t: :hug: My mother watched this show, she loved it, she was in her early 30s and I was about 5 or 6 years old. I didn't understand much, but I remember loving this show the most of any other "adult" shows, it was really very popular and everybody loved it. But still I wish Rochelle's modelling career lasted a little longer and was more intensive, because she was so beautiful :blush: Oh well, it's life, I'm grateful for what we have with Rochelle anyway.

According to her Instagram, she had a crush on Yves Saint Laurent :D No wonder why, I'm sure it was mutual. Looks like he loved his models very much.

2 hours ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

Yves Saint Laurent FW 1990: 

...then the photos of AVSC arrive too image.gif.4f0de76b4ab2f683c68742da62de4931.gif

Born in Dallas but with a distinctly French allure.The Huguenot name also contributes...  image.gif.55bedb97fe8ba243106f2237e7b12630.gif