Bellazon

Rochelle Redfield
Thumbnail

@danny-19, Ostankino, yes, yes and yes! I was born and bred in the USSR! 😁 I was 13 and used to run home every day after school to watch "Элен и ребята". And on the following day, me and my mates used to discuss it like crazy. Gosh, I feel so nostalgic now, take me back to the 90's! :) 

3 hours ago, danny-19 said:

a crush on Yves Saint Laurent :D No wonder why, I'm sure it was mutual. Looks like he loved his models very much.

He indeed loved his models. Natalia Semanova said he used to buy and bring flowers to every single model after his show, Laetitia Casta lovingly called him her "Valentine" and Lucie de La Falaise remembered how protective he was of her. And black girls like Iman, Katoucha, Mounia, Roshumba, and Amalia always thanked Yves for his appreciation of black models and for being the first couturier to include black models in a runway show. 

3 hours ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

Rochelle for Claude Montana FW 1990:

She also walked for Jean-Paul Gaultier and Thierry Mugler, but I'm not sure which year and season it was. I'll try to find more pics! 

She walked at JPG S/S 1985, I've posted a couple of pics on the first page, didn't spot her at his other shows yet.

And she was at least in two Mugler shows

Thierry Mugler F/W 1986:

Rochelle_Redfield_Thierry_Mugler_FW1986.thumb.jpg.167fc0d639cfe2df8722f5c93dd3850d.jpg

Thierry Mugler F/W 1989:

Rochelle_Redfield_Thierry_Mugler_FW1989_01.jpg Rochelle_Redfield_Thierry_Mugler_FW1989_02.jpg Rochelle_Redfield_Thierry_Mugler_FW1989_03.jpg

+ Khadija Adams

3 hours ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

He indeed loved his models. Natalia Semanova said he used to buy and bring flowers to every single model after his show, Laetitia Casta lovingly called him her "Valentine" and Lucie de La Falaise remembered how protective he was of her. And black girls like Iman, Katoucha, Mounia, Roshumba, and Amalia always thanked Yves for his appreciation of black models and for being the first couturier to include black models in a runway show. 

It definitely means a lot that all of his models have good and heart-warming memories of Yves. Seems like he was a truly charming human being.

20 hours ago, danny-19 said:

She walked at JPG S/S 1985, I've posted a couple of pics on the first page, didn't spot her at his other shows yet.

And she was at least in two Mugler shows

Thierry Mugler F/W 1986:

Rochelle_Redfield_Thierry_Mugler_FW1986.thumb.jpg.167fc0d639cfe2df8722f5c93dd3850d.jpg

Thierry Mugler F/W 1989:

Rochelle_Redfield_Thierry_Mugler_FW1989_01.jpg Rochelle_Redfield_Thierry_Mugler_FW1989_02.jpg Rochelle_Redfield_Thierry_Mugler_FW1989_03.jpg

+ Khadija Adams

...and Claude Heidemeyer

36 minutes ago, missparker7 said:

"I MALEFICI QUATTRO" - COSMOPOLITAN Italy May 1990 by Raphael Bezzler - also showing unknown

Thanks for the ID to RocketQueen. :flower:

Oh my God, so beautiful!!! :w00t: Everything you've posted is simply stunning :heart:

Thank you so much!

19 minutes ago, parisienne said:

...and Claude Heidemeyer

Thank you :flower:

I wasn't sure it's Claude