Bellazon

Gonzalo Higuaín
Thumbnail

Chic_Raul_ista

When I saw photos of Iker with a child I had a dream that he was a murderer and my lover...

When I saw a new thread about Miguel Torres I had a dream that he was a dentist ... and my lover....

We shall see what dream I will have after seeing another new thing.

:cain:

:laugh: Those are great dreams. Strange though how you see pics of Iker with a kid and then in your dream he's a killer.

If I had Miguel Torres as my dentist I would go more often. :wub:

:laugh: :laugh:

OK this is totally wierd but last night i had a dream where i was hanging out with Beckham, I don't remember exactly what we were talking about but we were laughing a lot about something.

Maybe reading about your dreams caused me to have my own

But of all people beckham? Thats the part of my dream that puzzles me the most since i don't really like him (else of course he's helping us win)

Cause if i was to dream about anyone it would be either Raul or Miguel Torres. :wub:

I'm glad that I was your inspiration. But why Beckham?

I will give you more inspiration topics. I had another dream. It was Victoria's secret fashion show, but there was no female models. And who were there? :blink: Miguel, Reyes, one other, and Ruud. :yuckky: Ruud had special place in this show. He was top model. Well anyway I hope no one will have more nightmares because of my strange dreams. :wave:

When I saw photos of Iker with a child I had a dream that he was a murderer and my lover...

When I saw a new thread about Miguel Torres I had a dream that he was a dentist ... and my lover....

We shall see what dream I will have after seeing another new thing.

:cain:

:laugh: Those are great dreams. Strange though how you see pics of Iker with a kid and then in your dream he's a killer.

If I had Miguel Torres as my dentist I would go more often. :wub:

:laugh: :laugh:

OK this is totally wierd but last night i had a dream where i was hanging out with Beckham, I don't remember exactly what we were talking about but we were laughing a lot about something.

Maybe reading about your dreams caused me to have my own

But of all people beckham? Thats the part of my dream that puzzles me the most since i don't really like him (else of course he's helping us win)

Cause if i was to dream about anyone it would be either Raul or Miguel Torres. :wub:

I'm glad that I was your inspiration. But why Beckham?

I will give you more inspiration topics. I had another dream. It was Victoria's secret fashion show, but there was no female models. And who were there? :blink: Miguel, Reyes, one other, and Ruud. :yuckky: Ruud had special place in this show. He was top model. Well anyway I hope no one will have more nightmares because of my strange dreams. :wave:

I wish i knew why i was dreaming of Beckham and normally a dream with him in it would be a nightmare but from what i remember we were having a pretty good time.

But wow Ruud as a model, now thats what you call a dream! :laugh:

Just wondering but since it was a victoria secret show, what were the guys wearing in it?

Oh and thank you for the pictures Aga and Chic_Raul_ista! :)

Higuaín to Realmadrid.com

"I got the goosebumps when I scored at the Bernabéu"

Higuaín's two goals in the League have earned Real Madrid four crucial points. The Argentine has showcased his fighting spirit in the six months he has been at the Club. He now hopes to win the next four games to take the League title.

Your victory goal against Espanyol was your first at the Bernabéu. Have you taken a load off your shoulders?

I don't know if I really feel less pressure, but at least I am no longer worried about having to score at the Bernabéu. It's a unique experience and I hope to score many more. I am more at ease and I really want to win the League. It would be great for all of us.

Do you remember the goal?

Of course. Raúl passed me the ball and I slid behind the defender, beat the keeper and scored. It was amazing to score at the Bernabéu... I even got the goosebumps. I hope to score many more goals like that. We all dream about netting strikes like that.

The Bernabéu went wild...

I honestly don't remember that. I only remember us being very happy and that all my teammates hugged me. That is the most beautiful thing in the world. Words can't describe what I felt. It was a moment full of joy for me...

When did you realise it was possible for the team to win the League?

When I arrived. I always thought we could win if we won several games in a row. That's what we are doing now and I hope we keep up the good work. Many things have happened to us this year. We have suffered despite our good efforts and winning the title would be the result of our hard work.

Does the squad fear anything going wrong before the end of the season?

No. We are confident and we're going to play the next four games as if they were finals.

Do you think the team has chances of dropping points?

We can't afford to make any more mistakes. Winning every game will be key to take the title.

Do you think the match in Huelva will be the toughest of the four you have left?

We all think the four games will be difficult and we must win them all in order to win the League.

Recreativo defeated Real Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabéu in the first part of the championship. Will you take the pitch on Sunday looking for revenge?

We don't want revenge, we simply want to earn a crucial victory.

Do you prefer playing before Barcelona this weekend?

I honestly don't care. We are interested in winning, that's it.

Do you think the score in Huelva could put pressure on Barcelona?

I don't know how they think or feel. I know that if we win we'll still be leaders, regardless of what Barcelona do.

You've been here for half a season. How do you feel?

Happy, especially now that we're leaders. We are working hard during the week. This League will be special for everyone because of all the problems we've had.

Did you think you would earn a spot on the starting eleven so soon?

I was simply ready to use every chance I got well, but, as you say, everything happened very quickly for me and I am enjoying myself to the fullest. I hope this lasts.

Are you happy with your performances in Spain so far?

I know I can do better. One should never be satisfied with what he does. If I keep working hard and making a good effort I will play even better. I'm happy with our victory on Saturday and with my first goal at the Bernabéu. I am more confident now and I hope to keep playing well the rest of the season.

Is there anything we haven't seen yet?

Nothing special. I'm still young and I know I'm going to learn a great deal at this Club. I will do much better the more I learn. I will eventually become a better player.

Do you like playing on the right or would you prefer playing as second striker?

I simply like to play, wherever that may be, and playing on the right wing isn't so strange to me. I prefer to play deeper in the attack, but that's up for the coach to decide. I don't feel out of my depth on the right.

Do you think Atletico Madrid won't try as hard to defeat Barcelona because it would benefit Real Madrid?

I think Atletico will try hard to win because every player always wants to win, even if the main rival will benefit from the victory. If they win, Atletico will be in the positions that qualify them for next year's UEFA Cup, so I don't think they will want to lose or even draw. A football player always feels he must win because it boosts his confidence.

What are the main differences between Spanish and Argentinian football?

I think football here is slightly faster. The grass is shorter, which makes the ball roll faster. Luckily, I am adapting rather well and these past six months will help me improve for next season because I already know the rivals and their stadiums.

Recreativo vs. Madrid

GOALKEEPERS: Casillas, Diego López & Casilla.

DEFENDERS: Ramos, Cicinho, Cannavaro, Helguera, Marcelo, Mejía, Roberto Carlos & Torres.

MIDFIELDERS: Guti, Gago, Diarra, Robinho, Beckham, Higuaín & Reyes.

FORWARDS: Raúl & Van Nistelrooy.

Higuaín press conference

"We know we're a good team and we're proving it game after game"

Gonzalo Higuaín will complete the cycle on Saturday if he plays against Deportivo. During today's press conference, the Argentine forward described his time in Madrid as “very positive. I have participated a lot, although I haven't scored as much as I'd like.”

In Barcelona they continue believing Real Madrid has been very lucky of late.

We don't care what others think. We just want to win these last three finals.

The team has to seal the deal!

That's for sure. Honestly, we're in good form, we're very enthused, and excited about where we stand right now. We're having a great second half of the season, so hopefully we'll cap it off by winning the last three finals and celebrating the League title.

Do you think the stoppage for national team qualifiers and friendlies might be detrimental to the team?

If we continue playing with the same fire in our bellies and the same mindset, I don't think it will affect us. We need to remain calm and keep winning. If we don't have to perform any turnarounds, even better. All that matters is winning convincingly and keeping our cool.

Is mindset the only key to success?

You don't just win based on mindset. You also need to know how to play well and to take advantage of opportunities.

Do you think you've become the team to beat?

Yes. We think we're a good team and and we're proving it game after game. There's a really special feeling in the air, and I guess it's because nothing has been won here in three years. This League would be very special due to all the struggles we have experienced. I am very happy.

You guys are really pampering Roberto Carlos in these last few matches. Do you think there's a chance he'll stay?

I would be thrilled if he stayed, but it's his choice. He already knows how he wants to live his future. I know I would have liked to play more than six months with him. He's really excited about the possibility of winning this League in my opinion. He scored a crucial goal as any great left back would. Let's hope he keeps it up in these last three games.

You'll come full circle with Real Madrid after Saturday. How why you describe your time here so far?

I am happy. I've played a lot of matches, although I haven't score many goals. I'd say it's been a positive experience, especially because we are in the lead now. I am also very pleased about my goal in the Bernabéu and for the playing time I saw in Huelva.

Tonight is the Champions League final. Are you at all jealous?

I am confident that there will be lots of Champions League competition in my future. This is a great final and will be fun to watch, but I'm not jealous. May the best team win.