Bellazon

Gonzalo Higuaín
Thumbnail

Chic_Raul_ista

Thanks for the pics Chic_Raul_ista, LuNo, and Aga!

I don't know if anyone else noticed but I couldn't help but look at his teeth in the picture of him smiling.

Yes. I think that he should do sth with that, or maybe he has already done it, cause it's from... well I don't know date. Anyway he should go to the dentist or ask Miguel to give him piece of advise. :laugh:

Thanks for the pics Chic_Raul_ista, LuNo, and Aga!

I don't know if anyone else noticed but I couldn't help but look at his teeth in the picture of him smiling.

Yes. I think that he should do sth with that, or maybe he has already done it, cause it's from... well I don't know date. Anyway he should go to the dentist or ask Miguel to give him piece of advise. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...OMG!!!!!!

I know his teeth are terrible, his getting paid enough for a good teeth job. :whistle: But his a sweet guy!

When I saw photos of Iker with a child I had a dream that he was a murderer and my lover...

When I saw a new thread about Miguel Torres I had a dream that he was a dentist ... and my lover....

We shall see what dream I will have after seeing another new thing.

:cain:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...You guys crack me up! ;) :p

When I saw photos of Iker with a child I had a dream that he was a murderer and my lover...

When I saw a new thread about Miguel Torres I had a dream that he was a dentist ... and my lover....

:laugh: Those are great dreams. Strange though how you see pics of Iker with a kid and then in your dream he's a killer.

If I had Miguel Torres as my dentist I would go more often. :wub:

:laugh: :laugh:

Higuain: Real Madrid happy to see Barcelona struggle

Real Madrid matchwinner Gonzalo Higuain admits he is delighted that Barcelona stumbled against Real Betis last night.

Higuain's winner against Espanyol, coupled with Barca's 1-1 draw, leaves Real at the top of the Primera Liga table and the young Argentine says: "Yes, it is impressive. We are very happy to now be leaders.

"I suppose that all the Madridismo will be very happy about being first.

"I didn't expect Barcelona to slip up, but it has happened and we're all very happy. Now we only depend on ourselves. It is only right to think that we are in good shape to be champions."

He added: "Saturday was the best day I've had at Real Madrid. I hope to have many more, though this one will be unforgettable."

Higuain: We Feel Like Champions Already

Gonzalo Higuain admits that the emotions in the Merengue camp are are those of a League winning side.

"This is impressive. We are very happy with having become the leaders," Higuain told AS. "We are beginning to reap the rewards of all the work we have been putting in."

Asked if he had expected Barcelona to slip up, he said: "Sincerely, no! However, it has happened, and it makes us very happy. Now we depend only on we ourselves.

"We are on track to become champions. We feel like champions.

"Barca are going to have it very difficult against Atletico [Madrid, next weekend]. I believe thay can lose even more points. We shall see.

"We have shown that we want to fight for La Liga very seriously. Now, we have four finals remaining, and cannot fail."

Speaking about his own goal, he said: "I do not have words to explain what I felt. Only happiness, joy. I cannot say for sure if this will be the goal that will win us the league, but I can say that it was very important in the fight.

"Against Espanyol, we played like champions. I believe that the game will go down into the club's history."

Higuaín to AS

"This is Real Madrid's League"

He became the Bernabéu's hero on Saturday after scoring the victory goal aginst Espanyol. In an interview to AS, Gonzalo Higuaín talked about the excitement he felt when he netted his first strike at the Bernabéu.

Real Madrid are leaders!

Yes, it's impressive. We are all very happy. Our hard work is finally paying off. I guess all Madridismo is happy.

Did you expect Barcelona to drop points against Betis?

I honestly didn't, but it happened and we are all very happy. We now depend on ourselves to win. We are on the right path to become champions.

Barcelona will play against Atletico Madrid at the Calderón next week...

They will have a hard time there. I think they will drop even more points. We'll see what happens.

The Bernabéu crowd went crazy against Espanyol.

It was incredible. I was completely elated on Saturday for winning the game and scoring my first goal, but now I'm calmer and very happy. We earned a great victory against them. We proved we seriously want to win this League. We have four games left in which we can't afford to make any mistakes. The game against Espanyol is one of those fixtures you never want to end.

Not bad for a first goal at the Bernabéu...

Wow! I am incredibly happy. One always dreams of scoring the victory goal, especially in a game in which your team is losing 3-1. We had a terrible start, but we managed to turn the score around.

How did you feel when the ball went in? That feeling must have been better than a wild night with Pamela Anderson!

(Laughs). It was amazing for a kid my age. It was truly incredible. I was unleashed, but so was the rest of the squad. The reaction on the bench and on the stands was incredible.

What did you feel?

Words can't express what I felt. Happiness, joy... I nevertheless know that I can't settle with just this, but it will boost my confidence.

Could you sleep that night?

My elation lasted for a very long time. I felt inexplicable things. I'm still enjoying it.

Hugo Gatti said your goal wasn't merely a goal. He said it was worth the League.

I don't know if my goal was really worth the League, but it was definitely important to help us win it and to allow us to be leaders today.

The Bernabéu celebrated the victory as if the team had won a title...

The match was very tense. They scored their third just when we started making a greater effort to win... During half-time, we told ourselves we had to win the game at all costs. The Bernabéu went wild when I scored our fourth goal.

What happened to the team in the first half? Why did you concede three goals?

I think we took the pitch as usual, but they surprised us with three excellent goals. We were confident of turning the score around from the very start of the second half.

What did you tell each other during half-time?

That this couldn't stand. We knew we didn't have a good first half. We had to improve on our mistakes. Our efforts and courage allowed us to win the game.

Both of your goals this League have allowed the team to take four crucial points in total...

I'm happy for that. It's a beautiful experience to score important goals.

Was Saturday the happiest day you've had since you became a Real Madrid player?

Yes, for sure. I hope to have many more like that. I will never forget it.

You can't afford to let go of the leadership...

That's true. Emerson was right when he said we are proving to be the quality team we really are at a crucial time. We are psychologically strong and it will be very hard for anyone to defeat us. We have four finals left and we will take the title if we win every single one.

Do you feel this League already belongs to Real Madrid?

We've always felt that way, even when we were ten points behind Barcelona. We always thought we would be strong contenders for the title at the end of the day, and that's why we are leaders now.

The squad is united. That seems to be the key to its success.

We are proving to be a great team, that's why we're leaders.

How was the atmosphere in the dressing room after the victory?

It was crazy, exactly the same as on the pitch. There isn't a single person at Real Madrid who isn't happy.

Your teammates seem to be very fond of you. Emerson gave you a great hug...

That's because 'Puma' told me after the match in Bilbao, in which I sent the ball to the post, that I would score the most important goal for the team. I hugged him and said, "You were right."

What did Capello say to you?

He congratulated me.

What did you think of Van Nistelrooy's gesture of showing your shirt to the stands?

I threw my shirt up in the air and he grabbed it and showed it to the crowd. When I saw him do that I though to myself, "Wow, I can't believe a player of Ruud's stature is doing that."

Do the players feel like League champions?

Yes. We played like champions against Espanyol. I think that will become an historical match at Real Madrid.

Do you see yourself celebrating the title at Cibeles Fountain?

Yes, I do. I've seen myself there since I joined the team.

:laugh: Those are great dreams. Strange though how you see pics of Iker with a kid and then in your dream he's a killer.

OK this is totally wierd but last night i had a dream where i was hanging out with Beckham, I don't remember exactly what we were talking about but we were laughing a lot about something.

Maybe reading about your dreams caused me to have my own

But of all people beckham? Thats the part of my dream that puzzles me the most since i don't really like him (else of course he's helping us win)

Cause if i was to dream about anyone it would be either Raul or Miguel Torres. :wub:

OK this is totally wierd but last night i had a dream where i was hanging out with Beckham, I don't remember exactly what we were talking about but we were laughing a lot about something.

Maybe reading about your dreams caused me to have my own

But of all people beckham? Thats the part of my dream that puzzles me the most since i don't really like him (else of course he's helping us win)

Cause if i was to dream about anyone it would be either Raul or Miguel Torres. :wub:

Dreaming about Beckham, would be my NIGHTMARE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'd have to slap myself a dozen times over.