Bellazon

How do you feel about SI 2005 magazine

ssj_trunks7

Marisa I semi like but her stomach is starting to look very abnormal like too much working out :( 

Completely agree with you Danita. It looks all sinewy.

Ya exactly what iw as thinking I didnt want to post it on her thread but her stomach looks like bendable plasitc It looks very scary actually, It looks fake and just like rubber. It looks very gross IMO.

I think the contents page pic of Ana Beatriz would have made a good cover. I saw a scan of it on a group I'm joined to. It would have looked more appealing to the eye. Man too bad they couldn't do a vote on their website of who all everyone would REALLY like to see in their magazine. Could you imagine? I know they wouldn't necessarily get the girls we'd choose though.

Marisa's stomach I just can't get over its kinda nasty if I do say so myself. I've always liked her but her stomach is turning me off all the sudden. She needs to stop surfing so dang much I guess LOL!!!

Hey maybe for next yrs we can all get together and do one of those online petitions demanding certain models in their mag and send it to them. Adriana's petition would be 50 percent neo though making 1 million emails to sign with. LMFAO :) Just messin with you Neo.

i dont think she has more muscle than the average man, and im not even close to being a gym rat - she's got the typical muscle for someone who is very active ,that's about it - she's not gonna be doing any power lifting, google "fitness models" if you wanna see what I consider "too muscly"

like i said, you guys are too used to dainty skinny fashion models who dont work out at all

This is the first time I've ever actually looked at Marisa Miller in detail, and now she reminds me of an emaciated Pittbull.

05mmiller042md.th.jpg05mmiller050mw.th.jpg

The next photos we see of her are gonna be her bones coming right out of her skin :no: :x

She has a manly face doesn't she? Fremont really is right, she is the prettiest man on the planet..

tdpatriots, your top five changes weekly. Do you really think alizee is hotter than say, josie maran? Granted alizee has an otherworldly butt, I don't think that would give her a number five spot. I have concluded that your list does not stem from personal tastes, but from spite for fans of runway models.

fremont - this is like my 3rd board, i dont make the list to spite you guys. im just get a kick out of being a devil's advocate here, because of how outwardly pro fashion models it is (not that I'm anti fashion models ;)). I've got 2,107 pics of Josie for instance, I collect all kinds I like from the trashy (Alley Baggett), to fashion models (Josie), to athletic models (Marisa), to actresses (you get the idea)

As far as the list goes, it's based on a certain age group only - meaning josie is hotter than alizee (imho), but her age disqualifies her from my list, if i included everyone, josie would pretty much be #1. Plus, my Top 5 changes weekly because it changes based on what I like, I dont try to fit what I like around my list (which I know some people do).