Bellazon

I heard that Adriana's VS contract will be not renew... just like Gisele.

matrixbella

I am a Limaholic. I have adored Adri since 1999, but I am not delusional to think she is "perfect." No one is :)

Ahem ... :trout:

And you trouted me because....? :unsure:

'cause.... I love fish, i like hitting you, its such a cute smiley, and I AM PERFECT :blah:

You like fish, ehh??? :shifty: Do you like meat as well??? :brows:

'cause.... I love fish, i like hitting you, its such a cute smiley, and I AM PERFECT :blah:

You like fish, ehh??? :shifty: Do you like meat as well??? :brows:

Didnt Matt tell you i only eat fish ?? :laugh: I like meat as in... both side of the fish's body :angel:

Heard from a reliable source that Adriana Lima is pretty much on the way out. VS is focusing most of its attention on the newer girls. My friend also stated that VS will heavily promote KK and Izabel. Miranda Kerr is on a trial period. If people don't catch on, she'll be swapped by one of the current angels.

Where did u see the interview?

Its on youtube Pink

here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZXGj3GZ6Sg

I cringed when she said "Hi" in that deep voice, it got deeper than before if that is possible. :blink:

But other than that she was cute as always and looked great

she does sound like a Drag Queen lmfao!!! If I wasent looking at her I would have thought she was a man. :laugh: :laugh:

I think she sounds like Michael Jackson in that interview :|

Heard from a reliable source that Adriana Lima is pretty much on the way out. VS is focusing most of its attention on the newer girls. My friend also stated that VS will heavily promote KK and Izabel. Miranda Kerr is on a trial period. If people don't catch on, she'll be swapped by one of the current angels.

Honestly...that would be good news.

You may well be right. I was talking to someone I know today in a far better position than I, and I was wrong when I said that Adriana's contract is up in 2008. Its up this year. So, she would be in New York recently for negotiations (as Gisele was). Guess we'll find out in the next couple of weeks. If you hear nothing after that, likely she re-signed.

Izabel? :blink:

I am a Limaholic. I have adored Adri since 1999, but I am not delusional to think she is "perfect." No one is :)

Ahem ... :trout:

And you trouted me because....? :unsure:

:laugh: