Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

:laugh:

I love stuff!!!! I bought some stuff today :chicken:

Okay... so... I go into the store looking for a bathing suit... but the selection is really bad and I don't like the way the stuff I tried on fit me... so I look around more but I find no cute suits... then I see something that catches my eye... there was this really cute shirt... and I was like "oooooooooo" so I grabbed it... I look around... there's another one... and finally I have 6 shirts and a jacket... I go try them on and I'm not sure if it's the mirrors in the dressing room or what but I was like :yuckky: for prettymuch all of them... I ended up buying the jacket and one of the shirts though ;)

The shirt is all lacy at the top and I kind of wish I would have paid more attention when trying it on, because when I tried it on later I noticed that it totally shows my bra :| Oh well though... I'll just put a shirt under it ;) or a bra that matches... maybe I can make people believe it's part of the shirt :rofl:

:laugh:

I love stuff!!!! I bought some stuff today :chicken:

Okay... so... I go into the store looking for a bathing suit... but the selection is really bad and I don't like the way the stuff I tried on fit me... so I look around more but I find no cute suits... then I see something that catches my eye... there was this really cute shirt... and I was like "oooooooooo" so I grabbed it... I look around... there's another one... and finally I have 6 shirts and a jacket... I go try them on and I'm not sure if it's the mirrors in the dressing room or what but I was like :yuckky: for prettymuch all of them... I ended up buying the jacket and one of the shirts though ;)

The shirt is all lacy at the top and I kind of wish I would have paid more attention when trying it on, because when I tried it on later I noticed that it totally shows my bra :| Oh well though... I'll just put a shirt under it ;) or a bra that matches... maybe I can make people believe it's part of the shirt :rofl:

...So?

:rofl: I kid, I kid.

So you only bought 2 things eh? That seems alrite.

You have a job? Part/full/casual? Are you in school/studying/working/retired?

I tried it on later I noticed that it totally shows my bra :|

You floozy! :p

But I'm your floozy honey bunches of oats :hug:

...So?

:rofl: I kid, I kid.

So you only bought 2 things eh? That seems alrite.

You have a job? Part/full/casual? Are you in school/studying/working/retired?

Yeah... most of my shopping trips are like that... I try on a lot, but only buy one or two things.

I just graduated high school last year and decided to take some time off from school. I am working a full time job ;) I am a bus aide for the schools... which means I do everything but drive :p

TR's full time job is to take care of IDATXXX :ninja: :rofl:

And what a job it is... they have so many sexual needs! and on top of that I have to make sure they don't get themselves into too much trouble :p

I'm still here :wave:

Bus aide for schools? Sorry I'm not quite familiar with that term.

-----------

I know that song.........it's from an ad on tv, but I can't think of what it is :pinch:

Don't you hate it when you know a song/quote/video etc, but you have a mental blank and can't figure out where it's from? Great, now I'm gonna have to search the entire interweb to satisfy my curiosity :angry: