Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

I know that song.........it's from an ad on tv, but I can't think of what it is :pinch:

Don't you hate it when you know a song/quote/video etc, but you have a mental blank and can't figure out where it's from? Great, now I'm gonna have to search the entire interweb to satisfy my curiosity :angry:

It's from the commercial for chocolate phone from verizon :p

"She thinks my tractor's sexy... she digs my farmer's tan." ? :unsure: Maybe it was that! :rofl:

If he doesn't like Mr. Chesney's song then maybe it's best he doesn't talk to me anyway :p

hello! i'm online :wave:

so i decided to stop by :hehe:

Hello :hug:

I'm still here :wave:

Bus aide for schools? Sorry I'm not quite familiar with that term.

I work for the school district but I work in the transportation department. I ride on the special needs bus and do the paperwork, watch the kids, help them on and off the bus if they need it... I even was the bus sometimes :|

WARNING: WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK

REALLY DISTURBING(IT MADE ME SICK)

I CAME ACROSS THIS VID. WHEN MY FRIENDS AND I HAD A HUGE DISCUSSION AT SCHOOL

:x :x :x

Why are you posting this stuff? We only like happy things here... HAPPY!!!!!

If he doesn't like Mr. Chesney's song then maybe it's best he doesn't talk to me anyway :p

Remember I still don't :ninja: but you made an exception :brows: :rofl:

Okay... then we are cool :p

Horrible...

It's sad that people have to resort to HELL for punishment. Their actions should not be left to something so vague and metaphysical. Let justice be served here, now, not anywhere else. Their government has to act. Despite conflicting cultural views of morality, universal ones still stay, that is, the love for life.

Blame not Islam or anything else, just the pure carnal savagery of mice and men.

foreverdoutzen: Yes I have that vid. It's the only where Doutzy is wearing a see through top right? :brows: I can upload it in an hour or so.

---------

:shock: I only watched like 45 secs into that vid. It doesn't help that I'm eating atm.....

--------

yours_forever: That is so sweet that you help on the bus like that :yes:

Horrible...

It's sad that people have to resort to HELL for punishment. Their actions should not be left to something so vague and metaphysical. Let justice be served here, now, not anywhere else. Their government has to act. Despite conflicting cultural views of morality, universal ones still stay, that is, the love for life.

Blame not Islam or anything else, just the pure carnal savagery of mice and men.

Well put :yes:

WARNING: WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK

REALLY DISTURBING(IT MADE ME SICK)

I CAME ACROSS THIS VID. WHEN MY FRIENDS AND I HAD A HUGE DISCUSSION AT SCHOOL

:x :x :x

Why are you posting this stuff? We only like happy things here... HAPPY!!!!!

Remember I still don't :ninja: but you made an exception :brows: :rofl:

Okay... then we are cool :p

i'm sorry :cry: