Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

Your scaring me! :| we posted the same picture of them except mine is in a link :rofl:

And yes I've seen the video! amazing :heart: Ed banger records is great dont you think? :p :woot:

:blink:

Yes Ed Banger Rec is great (Y)

wesoldout.com and arcademode.com had these sweet Justice tees at one point but I remeber them selling out in like a day :angry: Then saw some again selling on ebay for upwards of 200+ dollards!

forverdoutzen: umm should be like 10 mins :) The only thing it it's not the entire show, it's a shortened version, but you still get to see Doutzen. So many of my fav models were there too, Isabeli, Carmen, Daria, Raquel, Eugenia.

Yes Ed Banger Rec is great (Y)

wesoldout.com and arcademode.com had these sweet Justice tees at one point but I remeber them selling out in like a day :angry: Then saw some again selling on ebay for upwards of 200+ dollards!

I heard that they sold out :laugh: That's why my friends just decided to make their own shirts since they go to art school and all so they have everything they need right there so they just sold them in school so they had a good deal here :yes: I bought a couple for myself too :ninja: