Bellazon

Daiana Menezes
Thumbnail

TooBoku

DSC09371.jpg

Asides from the fact that she's a Brazilian model and she makes regular appearances on GMA's Eat Bulaga, I must confess I know little about her.

What I do know is that she's a joy to watch. Plus there's nothing cuter than watching an incredibly hot girl butchering your native tongue.

She be the reason I can't live without satellite television.

laklak-dancing.jpgeb-mas-que-nada.jpgdiana.jpgdaiana-meneses-dobol-trobol-screenc.jpgIMGP8954.jpg205680.jpg1565738411_48c8f31aa8.jpg1565436908_f06f0aa208.jpg1564987325_1eb5f99786.jpg1-141074298l.jpg

So my cousin in on a vaccation inthe Philippines right now... Apparantly she got her hair done at the same place Daiana gets hers done.

She refused to bring me back a small tuft of her hair. Could you believe that! Of all the things I do for her, she couldn't even do that? I even told her she didn't have to kidnap her anymore if she brought back some hair.

Boo!

lol.

I'm a creep.

North Americans have a very different way of viewing the world....It's kinda insulting to her if you put her in "General Babes Discussion" when clearly she, her agent, and her resume say she's a model.

Its not really meant as an "insult" North American style... :mellow: ...The "models" section is no longer the "models" section and has been changed to "fashion models" as part of the changes meant to make things easier to find for both staff and members especially in light of the broken search function and other issues... :mellow: ...

AND she's a model ;)

North Americans have a very different way of viewing the world. In Asia, it's very common for people to cross over professions. You guys might think Jackie Chan is an actor here, but in China he's just as famous for his singing. It's not in anyone's place to tell the Chinese how to do business. Right now, they're doing better than us. Same goes in the Philippines.

It's kinda insulting to her if you put her in "General Babes Discussion" when clearly she, her agent, and her resume say she's a model.

Anyway... I can't for the life of me find anymore photos! :|

Jackie Chan is not famous for his singing. Yes, he sings but that is not the main thing he is famous for in China :)

Hmmm...how did this conversation turn into China's business? :idk:

Is she a fashion model? What has she been doing mainly? :)

Meh.. By that argument you'd have to stick Bunchen in here because she does way more than just fashion work.

But whatev... not even worth arguing about. This ain't chilaX.

Gisele mainly does fashion-related stuff, even currently :)

I am sorry this is not ChilaX :/

Does she have any Pinoy blood in her, or is she just Brazilian? Either way, she is very cute :hehe:

I dunno... Let's agree to edit it out and I'll replace this post with videos of her struggling to speak tagalog because she's cute that way.

I actually would rather have her thread in a weird place than to have the first page arguing about North America's disadvatages in globalization.

She's a beauty.

Just so you guys know what's going on. Eat Bulaga is the longest running TV show in the Philippines and its a variety show that includes a gameshow portion. Ever since Daiana started catching on, she's had a little thing at the beginning where she recites a little saying she's learned that day. It's fun to watch her as she goes along to learn the language... but it's even funnier to listen to how she often butchers it. The guys tease her a bit about it but the best part is that she laughs it off with them and keeps trying until she gets it right. It's hilarious.

I think they're gonna try to get her into acting though once she's a little more solid with her tagalog.

Does she have any Pinoy blood in her, or is she just Brazilian? Either way, she is very cute :hehe:

I don't know if there's such a thing as Pinoy blood anymore. Maybe in some really hard to reach isolated part of the Philippines but the place is a melting pot just like Brazil. The cultures are also very similar. Depending on where' you're from there, you're probably a swamp mix of a handful of aboriginal tribes, Spanish, Chinese, Indian, Korean, Malaysian, English, Italian, Caucasian American...

but yeah... for what it's worth she's all Brazilian.

• 2 years later...