Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

source : Facebook Candice Swanepoel :heart: :heart:

1444751139-11229899-441499499370393-4911.jpg

1444751140-12079235-441499506037059-2226.jpg

Daydreaming and thought of these beautiful moments in costa rica. so i thought id share the pictures with you guys again, there is nothing that clears my mind, inspires and rejuvenates me like being surrounded by natures beauty. Hope you all have a blessed day and remember not to sweat the small stuff émoticône smile xc ?#?perspective?

Any idea of when will they reveal who's wearing the FB? I can't remember about what time of the year the announce it

btw I REALLY hope it's Candice, I love Behati but to be honest I think that Candice it's the one who deserves it the most

This year it's THE YEAR.

People say that every year and it's still the same boring show. That's not going to change one bit.

To me all three performers are awful but whatever, it's just my opinion.

Oh I said that cause this year I love  all the music guest  :heart: and this year is the year cause ... it's finally the year WITHOUT Taylor she's a good singer, surely a nice girl but ... it was time she leaves the podium

This year it's THE YEAR.

People say that every year and it's still the same boring show. That's not going to change one bit.

Oh I said that cause this year I love  all the music guest  :heart: and this year is the year cause ... it's finally the year WITHOUT Taylor she's a good singer, surely a nice girl but ... it was time she leaves the podium

Jeez...she was a guest twice. Not like 5 times in a row.

This year it's THE YEAR.

Maybe but twice in succession and for me it's a lot ahah but IMO so I'm  just happy for this guest that all ;) after return to our subject, Candice :)

This year it's THE YEAR.

Maybe but twice in succession and for me it's a lot ahah but IMO so I'm  just happy for this guest that all ;) after return to our subject, Candice :)

Well, it's Rihanna's second time so... Also, what would she sing? Bitch Better Have My Money doesn't seem appropriate and that's what many people are hoping for. This year was supposed to be special because it's VSFS 20th anniversary however so far it's not promising...

1444746182-12139622-1506177659705057-178.jpg

OMG, i'm so happy, Candice's baby, Rihanna will be part of the show. I hope candice will be many photo with her idol and ... THE WEEKND :heart: GAD it's so cooooooool + no Taylor this YEAR. This year it's THE YEAR.

I cross my fingers for double FB for Candice and Behati cause without it, I think it's Behati turn and  this year she has been widely used and I've seen I don't remember where, th the invitations for the parade was a clue and apparently it's Behati on top

Better options than the last 2-3 years