Bellazon

Travel thread

Stromboli1

10 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

... but very few of the women were attractive I thought. The assimilated French Arab (Algerian) women were the most attractive in Marseille imo. Overall physically they have little to no meat on their bones compared to American women, their arms were like toothpicks. Also if you're a butt guy, there were a lot of flat asses. :thumbs_down:

*Keep in mind that i didn't go to any clubs or anything like that and 3 of the days I was in Marseille the hooligans were at it.

Ew ! Marseille is not the place to go if you wanna see France at its best though :D Especially right now, but it's also true for the 11 other months of the year :D 

It's like if you go in Detroit hoping to see incredible things ... 

About the flat asses, i mean, thanks god :p Sorry if "our" (Oo) girls are not fat ...#toothpicks

3 minutes ago, jj3 said:

Ew ! Marseille is not the place to go if you wanna see France at its best though :D Especially right now, but it's also true for the 11 other months of the year :D 

It's like if you go in Detroit hoping to see incredible things ... 

About the flat asses, i mean, thanks god :p Sorry if "our" (Oo) girls are not fat ...#toothpicks

I wasn't expecting anything, I was asked a question about the women in Marseille. :idk:

On 3/22/2016 at 7:03 PM, Stromboli1 said:

Then I'm going to Amsterdam from Barcelona and Amsterdam to Paris.

If you need suggestions for Amsterdam, an odd one but one I give everyone who is not Dutch is to duck into a Albert Heijn, it's comparable to Tesco in the UK and Ireland. They make amazing smoothies and there's no need to buy tourist stroopwafels, theirs are cheap and equally delicious. It's nice to keep in mind if you want to save some money at lunch so you can do something extravagant at dinner :smile: 

Does anyone know Vancouver well? I'm trying to decide between there and joining a friend in Marbella. I'm not exactly the Marbella type, but some help choosing would still be appreciated!

49 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

If you need suggestions for Amsterdam, an odd one but one I give everyone who is not Dutch is to duck into a Albert Heijn, it's comparable to Tesco in the UK and Ireland. They make amazing smoothies and there's no need to buy tourist stroopwafels, theirs are cheap and equally delicious. It's nice to keep in mind if you want to save some money at lunch so you can do something extravagant at dinner :smile: 

Does anyone know Vancouver well? I'm trying to decide between there and joining a friend in Marbella. I'm not exactly the Marbella type, but some help choosing would still be appreciated!

I used to live in Vancouver for a few years. If you're going there, it better be summer because otherwise, expect a shitload of rain.

One thing I think you should do is rent a bike and go through Stanley Park. Go on the Sea Wall, there are 3 beaches where you can stop and take a bath (if the water's not too cold) or sunbathe. You can also visit the Aquarium located in the park.

If you want to go shopping, go on Robson Street. You'll find all the not too expensive brands there + a lot of gelato places and cupcake shops (there's a famous one in Canada on Thurlow St and Robson called 'cupcakes' - genius I know).

If you want something more artsy, explore Gastown (lots of art galleries and restaurants) but be careful it's very close to the neighbouhood full of junkies (Hastings Street) although it might have changed since the last time I visited (6 years ago).

Another place I really liked was the VanDusen Botanical Garden. Very well organized and quiet. Granville Island is also really nice: it's made of different food markets (check the Italian one) and more artisanal shops. It also has the art university so again more theatres, galleries and art supply stores.

That's all I've got from the the top of my head. It all depends on what type of activities you want to do (more sports oriented or more touristy stuff). One great thing about Vancouver (downtown at least) is that it's very bike-accesible so it's easy to get from one point to another.

14 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

No! June and July & August are hell :hang:Hate it!

Come to where I live, it's bad from May - October.

9 hours ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

I was going to go to Paris & Amsterdam too, but the person backed out on me. :cry2:

Every day ^^ My butt is far from looking like the girls butt u like tho. It's plump and big & I need to find a balance between phat & muscles.

I love eating and it's NO WAY i am going to swallow protein shake and kale juices :hang:

Stromboli:  How were their faces?  

I like both thin and 'high estrogen' women, no real issue for me.  

JJ3:

In the US I find that women are either fat or thin, and often not that much in between.  It is also heavily correlated with affluence- literally the more affluent a region is, the thinner and more fashion conscious the women are.  Basically the US upper class/upper middle class is thin or average. The Amish are also thin.   Everybody else is either in shape or morbidly obese, lol.

So think the statistics are overweighted due to the extreme obesity of too many americans.  

An interesting thing is that the obesity of a region can be detected simply by seeing what sort of restaurants and grocery stores are around (and what they stock).  'Thin' regions (like area that I live in) or posh areas of Manhattan  have a lot of organic/whole foods type products and health food restaurants.  'Fat' regions have a lot of 'fatass' restaurants and their grocery stores are filled with a particularly massive selection of bakery goods and sweets.  (often at much lower prices than I am accustomed to).

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

Every day ^^ My butt is far from looking like the girls butt u like tho. It's plump and big & I need to find a balance between phat & muscles.

I love eating and it's NO WAY i am going to swallow protein shake and kale juices :hang:

That's fine with me. :thumbs_up:

Eating real food that has protein is better for you than drinking protein shakes. Fitness & BB's drink protein shakes mostly because of time restraints or other wise they would eat real food.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

Stromboli:  How were their faces?  

Their faces were average in Marseille. Like I said before, I didn't really see that many women overall except for mostly older women in their upper 30's & older. There were good looking French Arab women, a few Marseille brunettes, and a cute blonde deli worker at the supermarket that served my food. The good looking women in Marseille stood out. It might be different in a month when it gets hotter in Southern France.

The women in Barcelona blow away the women in Marseille.