Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

• 4 weeks later...

The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in October

LeBron James and Gisele Bundchen are the other celebrities on this month's list (it's Gisele's second straight month on the list, following her Under Armour spot), while Google and Samsung make appearances with mobile-phone product spots. http://www.adweek.com/news-gallery/advertising-branding/10-most-watched-ads-youtube-october-161508

:thumbsup:

Valentino Quotes That Remind Us His Life Really Is That Glamorous

On Hollywood stars who've worn his designs:

Jennifer Lawrence, Keira Knightley... [these are] many of my friends that I love and adore.
Gisele [bündchen] for me is the top of the top.

• 2 weeks later...

She is the contracted Les Beiges spokesperson, so I assume yes. (unless she doesnt sign another contract). She signs 1 yr contracts with Les Beiges since 2012.

really hope she renews the contract! so that she has the no.5\les beiges and the ready-to-wear campaign this year!! 23333333 

me too + No. 5 ^ :D

in 2014 she added Emilio Pucci to her list. I hope she adds a new brand as well in 2015. Since she is Karl's girl this year I am hoping finally she gets a Fendi campaign. I love when she adds new brands. 

YES!!!!totally agree!!!!!2015 is 20th anniversary for her modeling career!! maybe some big “things” like a og vogue us cover! more brands like Gucci!Prada!! or D&G again!!! we'd love to see her everywhere! lol

She was exclusive to Elle worldwide project this year for the world cup, in 2015 she definitely needs to comeback to Vogue full force :chicken:

yes I hope for a return to old fave brands + new ones. :p 

+ I think 2015 will be great since she is getting her own coffee table book + Documentary film. Hopefully that will bring her some promotions.

There's only 3 version vogue she never on that cover! (Netherlands、Ukraine、Thailand)She is THE COVER QUEEN!!!!!!!!!! 

Christy Turlington has 10,Moss has 6 :nicole: 

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=50ec0effb11bb0518f24b320067bda77/f9d7d72a6059252d2db11fd9369b033b5ab5b973.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

wow another Vogue record she holds ^ :p

Baz Luhrmann reckons model Gisele Bündchen is one of most fearless women as they pose for Vogue

HE has worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, but Baz Luhrmann reckons supermodel Gisele Bündchen is one of the most fearless women he knows.

The duo recently spent some time together when they collaborated for the glamorous Chanel No 5 campaign and the world famous director is clearly impressed “I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who has so much energy,” Luhrmann told Vogue Australia.

“She’s full-on about life, love, what she’s doing.

“She’s not just a one-way conversation and she’s also fearless — anything I asked her to do,

she would do it.”

To celebrate the ad, the duo have posed up in a glitzy shoot for the upcoming January issue of the fashion bible — in store on Monday.

As for the new campaign, Luhrmann said Bundchen embodies who the No 5 woman is.

“It’s really about her, that she is a public figure, with children, and that she and her high-profile husband have to find life and love,” he said.

“She’s a supermodel who has done it all, she’s earned the right to be crowned by the house. Her life embodies who the No 5 woman is now.”

Bündchen, who is a mother of two and the highest paid model in the world, said there is a simple way of balancing a successful marriage, children and her career.

“I get up at 5am to meditate every day,” Bundchen said.

“I know my kids and husband are still sleeping then and that it is my time.

“So, before I start making lunches, take my son to school, start work, I nourish myself. That way I can be happy and complete because I’ve done something for me.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/baz-luhrmann-reckons-model-gisele-bndchen-is-one-of-most-fearless-women-as-they-pose-for-vogue/story-fni0cvc9-1227153773274?nk=1f088e9368334fb6b405aab59ea419b9

• 4 weeks later...

So far we have 3/4 unknown shoots -

- Red Emanuel Ungaro dress pic (he doesn't do campaigns, so its must be a cover story)

-Pat McGrath pic (spring campaigns have been released so it must be Vogue Italia)

-she tweeted she was working in good company (with her MATE) the other day. (could be anything, but she said she was working, haha)

-80% chance of a Vogue China March cover

so 3/4 shoots. Mert & Marcus are posting on her today, I wonder if she is working with them....

upcoming (known) projects -

Vivara by Luigi & Iango

Gisele Bundchen photobook by Taschen

Gisele Bundchen documentary

^ I think she will since the Elle world cup project is over this year. :p She will return to Vogue as usual. Also when she has a Vogue cover already in January it usually means a good year in Vogue for her. (going by her record). I also think since she's exclusive to Chanel, she will have more time to shoot editorial this year and all her time won't be spent on campaigns like last year.

Last year we got many campaigns but not enough eds and covers. I hope this year is the opposite. 

Her sister began to follow British Vogue recently. She usually follows brands/mags that Gisele will work with.