Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

attachicon.gif10539133_1455849278013472_587239897_n.jpg

Source: @leomatthiau Instagram

Thank you! :thumbsup:  So she spend holidays in Corsica! I want to share with you a peace of her life, for you my friends: I 've FINALLY seen her in Paris on July, 26, my dream comes true! :ddr:(and musée Grévin on March, 31 but too many cameras, too fast) She was with the italian man met on the set of "Una donna..."., and her first daughter. She was wearing sunglasses (big:same as San Remo), a red satin or silk tank top, a slim blue jean and green Adidas "Gazelle" shoes. The length of her hair is short: to the shoulders. Her daughter has very long hair and is very thin. She was wearing a T-Shirt " I love NY" ;) and a white short. She looks like her father. They spoke with a storekeeper (french fies etc...in the street) who knows her (very accessible! she's not like a parisian or a star) and she said they would spend holidays in Corsica with parents the next Friday  :gocho:  They went to a shore for mobile phones. Then they took the metro!! :shock:  They went to the fairground attraction at the Tuileries (parc near the Louvre). She often laugh, they are in love. See you soon Laetitia! :cain:

Thanks Stella for this interview the day of the release of Tomorrows that sing.

Has :heart: Laetitia :heart:  done the ice bucket challenge yet!? :hehe:

Have a bucket of ice water poured on the head by herself?
Maybe not yet but Ondine inside Laetitia is water-carrier: water (…) is "an important cause", she says.
And for the coldness of the ice, Salome trusted in Tsai Ming-liang for the movie Face in the underground Louvre.

I take a look this morning on another forum and I find this old editorial with Laetitia. I did'nt remember seen it before...Am I the only one?

ELLE Germany (1994???) :

post-1836-0-1446018356-05829_thumb.jpg post-1836-0-1446018356-07522_thumb.jpg post-1836-0-1446018356-096_thumb.jpg post-1836-0-1446018356-1305_thumb.jpg post-1836-0-1446018356-14337_thumb.jpg post-1836-0-1446018356-20639_thumb.jpg

Source : post by justaguy on TFS / Scans by RosieNikolaeva

I take a look this morning on another forum and I find this old editorial with Laetitia. I did'nt remember seen it before...Am I the only one?

ELLE Germany (1994???) :

post-5621-0-1446018357-6427_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446018358-09047_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446018358-11962_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446018358-15062_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446018358-24338_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446018358-26117_thumb.jpg

I've seen that article before as the other model looked familiar although as you've included the pictures of just her it shows it wasn't the woman I was thinking of.

ELLE Germany (1994???) :

I have it but i have never scanned it -

Please go vote for Laetitia!

http://www.lesclassements.fr/classement-des-100-plus-belles-francaises

for the most beautiful French woman, Laetitia is number 4 for now

:heythere: Introducing ProxyVoting to vote for Laetitia! Instead of browsing the web site, waiting for the loading of the vote page, scrolling down until the actress to find the green plus, just click to the "Vote" push button of the spreadsheet.

:yes: You can continue to read your favorite BZ threads while in parallel, you are voting for Laetitia. :p

win by fair means!!!

It’s completely fair. :dontgetit:

:alien: replaced a Web push button with an Excel push button. That’s all.

It is not possible to automatically vote in a loop since one needs to switch on/off the modem between two votes. :no:

Even :mignonne: was the first to announce that one can vote more than one time.

The real interesting game is to find the minimal legal interval between two votes. :thumbsup:

However strangely enough with the growing traffic, Google advertising began to appear between the actresses.

The Alien does not see those ads using its spreadsheet nor the watermarks on the pics. :cool:

About winning the poll, it’s out of the scope with regard to the singers such as Mylene or Alysee.

But Roxane is a reachable target in around less than one week. :irenistiQ:

"(I like) People who doubt", Tomorrows That Sings

post-22656-0-66291500-1403594082_thumb.j

The Alien saw the Noemie’s blue eyes in Tomorrows That Sings! :wub2:

It’s a quite interesting interpretation on a different point of view with regard to Catherine in Born in ’68.

The Alien appreciates also André Dussolier, the father of two brothers Pio Marmaï and Gaspard Proust both in love of Noemie, the friend Ramzy Bedia –remarkable--, each character sounds true in their contrasted itinerary.

The film director Nicolas Castro replaces famous quotes in their contexts with the real actors of the French politician life.

Vincent Delerm, Jeanne Cherhal, Albin de la Simone sing (I like) People who doubt by Anne Sylvestre

The singer Jeanne Cherhal signs her first music of film, enough intimist and engaging. She sings the final song People who doubt by Anne Sylvestre following the example of Leon (Pio Marmaï) who hesitates in the voting booth.

Noemie is the first to sing in the movie on May 10, 1981!

Sunday August 24, 2014, Corse Matin published a Laetitia’s interview about this movie and her projects.

With only 151 copies, the movie plays its survival in the #1 week. If you wish to defend this movie, it is now!