Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

To add more to the releasing date confusion, Hannah confirmed in the Super Bowl interview she did that the magazine comes out Feb 18th and that the reveal would be on the 17th -she didn't say where but let's assume Letterman again- but during the same broadcast they showed the release date as Feb 11th.

ZdbFn5b.png

Hannah didn't reveal much, or anything at all, the only new piece of info is that she did not take part in the bodypainting.

To add more to the releasing date confusion, Hannah confirmed in the Super Bowl interview she did that the magazine comes out Feb 18th and that the reveal would be on the 17th -she didn't say where but let's assume Letterman again- but during the same broadcast they showed the release date as Feb 11th.

ZdbFn5b.png

Hannah didn't reveal much, or anything at all, the only new piece of info is that she did not take part in the bodypainting.

Dat confusion... SI/Models do this every year. No one seems to know their ass from a hole in the ground and all we get are guesses coming from the experts till a week before it's scheduled to come out.

I'm starting to think Hannah has serious chances of a cover this year, she is the only woman doing any PR for the magazine. You'd think that they would have more girls working now with this being the SB weekend but Hannah is walking away with all the promo o.O

By this time we usually knwow two or three names and so far SI just confirmed Hannah.

Genevieve talk about SI'14 here at 0:34 :

>> http://videos.nj.com/nj/2014/02/super_bowl_2014_supermodels_on.html

... Not very talkative ...  :laugh:

MissLima, you talk about Hanna possibly on the cover, but Gen work a lot for the SI'14 promote at this moment, she is from all the events even the SI50th on NBC so i know it's a fantasy for me lol, but if Hanna, we could think to Gen also i think. Plus Gen is in the SI lineup for the 5th time in a row ! I mean why not ...