Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

i like that this thread will be 100+ pages before the magazine is even out

i don't think anything has been announced for the TV special.  there's a separate special coming out for the 50th anniversary retrospective, too

Yup magazine comes out on the 18th, i think they had to push the date back for some reason because everyone was reporting the confirmed date to be the 11th

And can i get that twitter account that is posting the pictures? Or a DM at least, spread the love y'all

Twitter 21.01.14

@MJDay

"... The 2014 SI Swim issue will launch Feb 18 RT “@SirZiggyM: @SI_Swimsuit @MJ_Day When will we be seeing the 2014 issue being released ??”

>> https://twitter.com/MJ_Day/status/425762412013559808

ugh why 18th

I don't know, bad new for me too, i probably couldn't be here a this moment there ...  :/

Yup magazine comes out on the 18th, i think they had to push the date back for some reason because everyone was reporting the confirmed date to be the 11th

And can i get that twitter account that is posting the pictures? Or a DM at least, spread the love y'all

The same here :D

Yeah that 18th date sucks, i start school on the 13th, the 11th was just the pefect date for me to fangirl one last time before college sucks the life out of me.

All in all, i will probably buy the 2014 app and post everything if i can again.

When the first pic was posted this morning, I actually searched Twitter and found the account.  They had just posted the same pic three different times, and it looked like a spam-type of account... almost no other posts.  Now, that same search on Twitter turns up nothing, so they must have deleted those tweets.  There was nothing more to see than what you already did, though. 

And, yeah, why the 18th?!?  Bummer!

And, yeah, why the 18th?!?  Bummer!

At least, and for once everyone seems to be agreed, Thanks SI  :D

YAY! Emily Didonato is doing some PR well actually a countdown? ( yayyy that means she is back in the mag woop!)

52d424e882f011e382500e8343be34ef_8.jpg

emilydidonato1 " Are you guys ready for @si_swimsuit 2014?! Just finished filming a little countdown for SI launch. Photo by @joshrotten"

So two officially confirmed models:

- Anne V (leaked picture)

- Emily Didonato (self confirmed via IG)

Wait for SI to lose their shit with Em and make her delete that picture

Also i am crossing my fingers MJ deletes the tweet because the date is the 11th even if it's very unlikely lol

Also i am crossing my fingers MJ deletes the tweet because the date is the 11th even if it's very unlikely lol

Me too !

That's strange anyway, announced a date and then removed the tweet ...  :idk:

I spoke to someone from SI and they confirmed that the 11th is not the right date. The issue will be out on February 18th.

Also, there will be an NBC/TIME special celebrating 50 years of SI , hosted by Heidi Klum. That will be on February 3 (NBC network) 9:00 EST

I really don't care if it's the 11th or the 18th (something about the anticipation I like, like waiting for Christmas). But I wish we/they could figure it out one way or the other  :idk:  From the way they've done it in years past the 11th would be the date, but once in a blue moon they do change it