Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Banging body!

The skin around her eyes starting to age :(

^ I believe that's called having 2 kids if memory serves me right :D

She's going to be 30 in few months. It has more to do with that than kids.

Not everyone has a pact with devil like Adriana Lima.

Banging body!

No I don't think getting children in itself has something to do with it. And yes she will be 30, but some people are 29 without any line in their face. I think it's the quite serious weightloss after pregnancy 2 times. It was the same with Karolina Kurkova. After her pregancy she lost a LOT of weight. When she was 17 she was very thin, then early twenties gained a bit of weight which gave her amazing curves. Then after her child lost a lot of weight and she aged a lot in her face in a very short period. 

And who knows, perhaps Lima gets botox. And she might age in a different way. Her face is more harsh now. When she was younger her face was really round and full. 

Not only her eyes but also her forehead is getting wrinkly.

I remember couple years ago and thinking Adriana Lima getting a old face but the last 2years her face is looking absolutly flawless again / even without make up!

She should not do botox. There are better and more effective things nowadays. She is in LA right ... good time to meet someone to make her skin more youthful again.

But I doubt if she's even interested in it because she is not the type of person that spends a lot of time on her looks.

Doutzen is more a Bridget Bardot type of woman that wants to age natural.

Banging body!

No I don't think getting children in itself has something to do with it. And yes she will be 30, but some people are 29 without any line in their face. I think it's the quite serious weightloss after pregnancy 2 times. It was the same with Karolina Kurkova. After her pregancy she lost a LOT of weight. When she was 17 she was very thin, then early twenties gained a bit of weight which gave her amazing curves. Then after her child lost a lot of weight and she aged a lot in her face in a very short period. 

And who knows, perhaps Lima gets botox. And she might age in a different way. Her face is more harsh now. When she was younger her face was really round and full.

I completely agree. When you lose weight too fast you lose natural collagen and fat in the face and the area around the eyes once you lose it its pretty much gone for good. She's still gorgeous though. Lol @ Adriana having a pact with the devil. Its mind blowing how she hasn't aged like at all. Lima does not get botox, if she did she would look like that disaster Megan Fox. Anyways, let's hope Doutzen gets the fb!!!!

I agree. Her mother is really beautiful but she has a lot of wrinkles. I saw a picture of Doutzen in very high resolution when she was around 25, just after birth of her 1st child. She already had lines around her eyes a bit. 

Btw I always though Doutzen has the lips and nose of her father and the width and shape of her face of her mothers. 

Banging body!

I completely agree. When you lose weight too fast you lose natural collagen and fat in the face and the area around the eyes once you lose it its pretty much gone for good. She's still gorgeous though. Lol @ Adriana having a pact with the devil. Its mind blowing how she hasn't aged like at all. Lima does not get botox, if she did she would look like that disaster Megan Fox. Anyways, let's hope Doutzen gets the fb!!!!

Well don't believe if its gone for good. You have to gain weight first again. Your body has to find balance and recover, you could get the collagen back. And you don't have to look like Megan Fox if you use botox, only if you use it too much. Some celebrities use it only in small proportion so you can't really see it. 

It's such a SHAME what Fox has done to herself. She was a very cute and beautiful girl, then she became a sex bom, and you could she she had some things done to her face, but she still looked norma, or should I say fake in a good way. Then she went overboard and now looks like an alien. 

Hehe yeah always thrilled to see him being part of the shoot & he is obviously going to do her hair & make up again but hopefully he's not going to be the photographer! (although that would Vogue Netherlands does save a lot of money)

He is probably a very nice guy, but he should take some lessons hairstylist/make up! His work is amateurish.

He is Doutzen's model agent, manager, best friend, make up artist, hairdresser ... what is next? Her stylist/photographer?

By the way I think (hope) Josh Olins might be the photographer for this shoot. Josh is in LA and he worked for Vogue Netherlands.