Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Okay:

Lindsay Lohan (lol, she's can't even drink legally yet and she's an addict already :laugh:)

Paris Hilton (A disease. We need the antidote)

Britney Spears (struggeling with the Paris virus. C'mon girl, get away and be a real mom. And throw away the cookie jar and your secret stash of Kuntucky Fried while your at it ;) )

Vlada difficult-last-name (sick and tired of her is-she-too-skinny-or-not debate. Her arms are one third of my wrists, so yeah she's defenitely fat <_<)

The Olsens (they have rediculous taste in clothing and more security than the president. Crazy if you ask me. Who'd wanna go with girls who look like they either drop dead from starvastion or like they'll poke your eye out with their rediculously high heels at any minute)

Nicole Ritchie (Gollum in real life)

Jessica Simpson (overrated blonde bimbo)

Selita Ebanks (yeah she's gorgeous. But that doesn't mean she's the nect Tyra or Naomi)

Voila, my list. Please don't throw tomatoes at me :cry: (who keeps those things within reach anyway <_< :blink:)

i hate Miss USA <_< i like Miss Universe better.

but yes, most girls here have fake tans which i hate coz they look like big oranges walking around :rofl:

Yeah, they look like overripe oranges from california or florida or wherever <_<

:laugh: yeah, don't forget about New Jersey. & we have some in Maryland too :|

:rofl: I'd like to eat them from your living town :rofl:

Okay:

Lindsay Lohan (lol, she's can't even drink legally yet and she's an addict already :laugh:)

Paris Hilton (A disease. We need the antidote)

Britney Spears (struggeling with the Paris virus. C'mon girl, get away and be a real mom. And throw away the cookie jar and your secret stash of Kuntucky Fried while your at it ;) )

Vlada difficult-last-name (sick and tired of her is-she-too-skinny-or-not debate. Her arms are one third of my wrists, so yeah she's defenitely fat <_<)

The Olsens (they have rediculous taste in clothing and more security than the president. Crazy if you ask me. Who'd wanna go with girls who look like they either drop dead from starvastion or like they'll poke your eye out with their rediculously high heels at any minute)

Nicole Ritchie (Gollum in real life)

Jessica Simpson (overrated blonde bimbo)

Selita Ebanks (yeah she's gorgeous. But that doesn't mean she's the nect Tyra or Naomi)

Voila, my list. Please don't throw tomatoes at me :cry: (who keeps those things within reach anyway <_< :blink:)

great list, only Selita doesn´t fit in :) and...gorgeous dancer in sig.. :heart:

• 2 months later...

I used to think she was fugly and way too curvy but she's grown on me a lot and i think of her as a really beautiful woman now. Of course she's way too small and way too curvacious to fit my "ideal beauty" standards but i can see why so many people like her :) sorry :laugh:

I used to like Scarlett. I think she's incredibly talented but she puts herself out there kinda sleazy-like. I mean, I think she gaining a bad reputation. Everytime your turn around, she's rumoured to be with this guy and that guy. I think its Justin Timberlake right now. Its disgusting, which is why I tend not to pay attention to celebrity gossip and stuff. Its all really annoying!!!