Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

I'm not sure if I really like the writing this season.

The entire resolution of the Dorne plot-line was hot garbage. It also displayed the fact that the showrunners - unlike GRRM - don't really grasp how a medieval, feudal society works.

If the Sand Snakes killed the Prince of Dorne like they did on the show, it wouldn't lead to all the Dornish houses bending the knee. As base-born children, none of them have a good claim for the throne. What would happen is that we would get a civil war within Dorne among the great house to decide who gets to rule.

Glad Dorne hasn't been around for a while, they are the black sheep of the show.

As for the writing the first 3 episodes seemed a little in that department mainly bc it isn't GRRM-based upon. Dorne was really fucked in the show, but is also my least favorite part in the books.

Just now, jj3 said:

I love Game of Thrones, but LOL It's only a copy of The Accursed Kings from Maurice Druon ... They should've at least mentioned that in the credits. The two stories are SO similars ... 

WTF Arya, really? :rofl: she better kill that annoying bitch tho!

and WTF you know who is still alive!

Olenna always gets the best lines, what she said to Septa Unella and Cercei..i love her  :rofl:

i can't wait to the see battle and to see Ramsey killed by Jon :chicken:

Lyanna was so badass but 62? LMAO :rofl: