Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I'm beyond nervous for this! she is now on instagram (she is liking all the pics of the models that are confirmed) but she didn't say anything. i really hope she is casted because not only she is the face of PINK but also she is doing a lot of VS. I will be destroyed if she doesn't get it. she is one of the models that want this the most and that work harder for this....

It will be such a SHAME if she doesn't walk for VSFS. :mad: She is by far one of their most beautiful, kind, fresh and full of energy model. She is also the most determinated and motivated. She enjoys and loves so much her work for VS... and she is obviously made for it. It will be as crazy as stupid to doesn't cast her :persuazn: :mad:

I suspect she might not have made it, since Daniela Braga is confirmed.

Fingers crossed nonetheless!!!.

If that's true that's so disrespectful. Sara is like the freaking face of pink, she did Vs body campaign ans she's a regular with them. VS use her a lot. She should actually OPEN the pink section, If she isn't on the show that would be a shock. The girl Is the complete package, Looks and PERSONALITY (her instagram is the best). I really hope she'll say something soon  :idk:  :blah:

so true!!!

I really don't know what to think. I want to believe that she is in, but the fact that she is not saying anything it makes me nervous. Also, she was shooting stuff that seemed for the backstage but at this point it can be possible that they chose other girls to walk... I just want her to confirm