Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

chicityboy

• 1 month later...

i know is a bit early to start this thread but i want all of you guys to

discuss/share opinions about the vsfs 2010

like who do you think is going to wear the fantasy bra? or who do you want to wear the fantasy bra? how do you expect the fantasy bra to look like?

how much do you think is going to be worth?

what music would you like for the vsfs? which singer do you want to see in the vsfs?

what do you expect the outfit to look like? who do you think is going to be the fitting girl? or who do you want to be the fitting girl?

how many theme do you think there is going to be? what do you think are going to be themes?

which models do you want them to be in vsfs? which models do you think are going to be in the vsfs (who do you expect to see in the vsfs?)

do you think their is going to be a model search this year? or do you want a model search this year?

edit:

who do you think is going to open and close the show, and each theme too?

edit:

where do you think the show is going to take place?

where do you want the show to take place?

Fantasy Bra:

- Who i want to wear it: Adriana, why? 'Cuz she's my favorite model & that's enough reason for me lol

- Who i think will wear it: Alessandra, Adriana or Candice

- Who i think deserves to wear it: Alessandra

- How i want it to look: Just better than last year & NOT black!

- How much i think will cost: Probably no more than 3millions

Music:

- I wish nobody perfom while the girls walk, but im sure that's not goin' to happen!

- I would like to see Adam Lambert hahaha & i hope NOT to see Justin Bieber or anything related to him!

- I hope the music doesn't suck like last year, i love KOL but they're NOT runway material!

Outfits:

- I want bikinis & lingerie, not costumes!

- Not balloons, metal caps or plastic

- Nice jewerly & wings

- Probably will have 5 or 6 themes again

- I think Candice will be the fitting girl again, but i really don't care about who is the fitting girl

Models:

- I would like to see: Cintia Dicker, Emily DiDonato, Brookie Decker, Bar Refaeli, Esti Ginzburg, Hana Mayeda, Hilary Rhoda, Irina Sheik, Jessica Perez, Dominique Piek, Gracie Carvalho & Kim Cloutier

- Im sure we'll see: Angels + Candice, Chanel, Rosie, Lindsay E, Erin, Lily A, Abbey Lee, Maryna, Selita & Shannan Click

- Girls i would like to see coming back: Karolina Kurkova, Jeisa Chiminazzo, Bianca Balti, Natasha Poly, Emanuela de Paula, Anne Vyalitsyna & Fernanda Tavares

- Girls who are a MUST to me: Isabeli, Behati, Marisa, Izabel, Edita, & Ana BB

Models Search:

- I don't think they'll make one again since ratings sucked last year if im not bad

- Do i want another? NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I can resume everything in one line:

I hope this show doesn't suck like the past three years.

Fantasy Bra:

- Who i want to wear it: Miranda, Doutzen, Candice or Emanuela.

- Who i think will wear it: Alessandra or Adriana

- Who i think deserves to wear it: Doutzen & Miranda

- How i want it to look: Turquoise!

- How much i think will cost: Probably no more than 3millions

Music:

- I wish nobody perfom while the girls walk, but im sure that's not goin' to happen! - i agree, its distracting!

- I would like to see a Girl singer this time round.

Outfits:

- I want bikinis & lingerie, not costumes!

- Better outfits in the PINK section

- Nice jewerly & wings

- No one legged catsuits.

Models:

- I would like to see: Cintia Dicker, Emanuela De Paula, Isabeli Fontana , Edita Vilkevicuite, Alyssah Ali , Bar, Adriana

- Girls who are a MUST to me: Miranda, Candice, Emanuela, Doutzen, Rosie.

Models Search:

hell no. completly pointless.

Fantasy Bra:

Who i want to wear it: I want Doutzy :heart:

Who i think will wear it: I think it will be Ale <_< <_<

Who i think deserves to wear it: Adriana or Doutzen

How i want it to look: Like in 2008, when Adriana wore it

Music:

I also don't want anybody performing.. Especially not Fergie :blink: just music.. it's enough! Maybe Lady Gaga's music, but only music!

I'd like to see Shakira :wub: but no music group

Outfits:

I want bikinis & lingerie, not costumes -> I want the same and a lot of wings.

It doesn't matter who is the fitting girl..

Models:

I would like to see: Emanuela de Paula, Emily DiDonato, Bar Refaeli, Irina Sheik, Jessica Stam, Natasha Poly, Isabeli Fontana, Ana BB, Izabel Goulart, Selita Ebanks

Girls who are a MUST to me: Adri, Doutzy, Rosie, Ana BB, Isabeli, Iza, Ale and Miranda.

Models Search:

I don't wanna any model search.. It's ridiculous :x

I hope Adriana opens the show.. Like she did in 2008

Fantasy Bra:

- Who i want to wear it: Honestly could care less, if they promoted it like they use to it would be better..but they don't.

- Who i think will wear it: Adriana, I have my reasons. No it's not because of me being a fan, it's for other reasons.

- Who i think deserves to wear it: Alessandra -Dear GOD did I just say that. It's time for her to have it, but I don't think she stands a chance this year.

- How i want it to look: Personally I'd love for them to use Blue Zircons, it would just be stunning with Diamond accents.

- How much i think will cost: Most likely 5 or above.

Music:

- I'm thinking it will be Katy Perry this year. Some little tidbits have been leaked and it seems to be heading that way.

- Please do not perform on the stage...via 2003 please!

Outfits:

- Circa 2005, 2003!

- Please bring back the classic angel wings! PUHLEASE!

- Can we please have a full Fantasy Oufit, the way they did 2003 and prior.

Models:

- New Models I'd like to see - I'm basically open to anyone who doesn't look like she's 14 years old.

- Girls i would like to see coming back: Bianca, Ana, Maryna, and a few others.

- Girls who are a MUST to me: Isabeli, Maryna, and a few others I'm to lazy to name right now.

Models Search:

- HELL NO!

Show

-Open it - Candice, again I have my reasons. She's one of their rising stars, and since you don't have to be an Angel to open the show...I wouldn't be surprised if she gets the honor. I'd love to see Dri open but I really don't want to hear people bitching afterward.

-Close it - Really couldn't give a damn.

-Lead the Finale - This is one thing I would like to see Dri do by herself, considering this is one thing she hasn't done before.

Fantasy Bra:

- Who I want to wear it: Alessandra, I don't like her, but she seems to get the short end of the stick on everything!

- Who I think will wear it: Doutzen or Miranda.

- Who I think deserves to wear it: Aless.

- How I want it to look: Lots of diamonds and amethysts.

- How much I think will cost: I agree with another poster, it won't be more than 3mil.

Music:

- I'd rather no performers during the girls walk, but it's going to happen anyway. *sigh*

- I'd like Christina Aguilera to do it, she's feisty, sexy, and can sing.

- We need better runway music, something with a stronger beat, something the girls can actually WALK to, not just amble along to.

Outfits:

- More corsetry, more jewelry, and more capes.

- BETTER MATERIALS!!!! The main reason most of the outfits fail is because they aren't putting in good enough fabric. If you get expensive looking fabric, the outfit will in turn look expensive.

- Wings with actual feathers! This annoys me beyond words. I understand the need for creativity, but nothing is grander or hotter than giant feathered wings like Adri 2003 & AnaBB 2005

- COHESIVE THEMES! 2005 worked because it wasn't just random themes thrown together, well, randomly.

- Candi is the fit model, and the job is perfect for her.

Models:

- I would like to see: Cintia Dicker, Carol F., Zuzana Gregorova, Tiiu Kuik (yes, I said it), Jessica Hart, Lais Navarro.

- I'm sure we'll see: The Angels, Candice, Rosie, Chanel (ugh), Erin Heatherton, Behati.

- Girls i would like to see coming back: Bianca Balti, Inguna Butane, Natasha Poly, Hana Soukupova, Oluchi Onweagba, Arlenis Sosa Pena, Eugenia Volodina, Morgane Dubled.

- Girls who are a MUST to me: Isabeli, Ana Beatriz, Flavia, Caroline Trentini, Carmen Kass, Maryna.

Models Search:

-No. Fail.

Show

- Open and close? I don't care, pfh. Though I do get giddy when a fav model opens a segment.

EXTRA:

- EDITING! FIX YOUR DAMN EDITING!

- I love backstage stuff. I want to see more yelling, more running, more undressing, more dressing, more chaos.

Fantasy Bra:

- Who I want to wear it: Alessandra.

- Who I think will wear it: Everyone but Alessandra. :)

- Who I think deserves to wear it: Alessandra. Maybe, just maybe, Doutzen.

- How much I think will cost: I don't really think it'd cost more than last year.

Music:

- NO Lady Gaga, PLEASE! & if there's just normal music while they walk it'd be way better.

Outfits:

- We can expect anything from those ppl, so I won't waste time here.

Models Search:

- Dear God, please NO!

Show

- I don't care about who's gonna open, who's gonna close, who walked this way or who did another way. Seems to be pointless for me worrying about it.

EXTRA:

- I'm begging this: BACKSTAGE.

- PLEASE, Take a look at the 2005 & earlier shows ... do something smart.

:D

Fantasy Bra:

Who i want to wear it: Alessandra,Doutzen,Miranda

Who i think will wear it: ?...

Who i think deserves to wear it: Alessandra

How i want it to look: colored stones would be nice. No more black. and less bra cup-ish.

Music:

-hopefully more runway type stuff again.

-performer fine for ratings, but preferably out of the girls' way or separately.

Outfits:

-sexy SIMPLICITY. no more crazy "costumes" please

-less patterns and more one/two colored outfits

-vibrant pretty colors (jewel tones (05),pastels (03),etc..) no more crayola crayon stuff (07) or brown/orange rust colors (09) lol

-WINGS, lots of them. and preferably back to actual Angel looking wings. no more plastic,metal,cotton...

Themes:

-more clear, original themes would be nice. They are so random these days and sometimes all look the same. I cant even tell which outfits belong where anymore. (09 romantic journey/all aboard??..) nice but tooo similar.

Set:

-in pictures the background sets are very blah now, so Id like to see the sets being colorful and extravagant again

-normal long runway

Models:

would love to see back: Bianca Balti,Carmen Kass,Fernanda Tavares,Natasha Poly,Jessica Stam,Raquel Zimmerman,Naomi Campbell,Katja Shchekina, Marija Vujovic,Flavia Oliveira, Hana Soukupova Emanuela De Paula,Anna J

new girls: Emily Didonato,Valentina Zelyaeva, Hilary Rhoda,Irina Sheik,Daria Werbowy,Marloes Horst,Barbara Palvin,Tori Praver

Must Haves: Ana BB,Isabeli,Izabel,KK,Maryna

I think Im askin to much <_< :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

who i think is going to wear the fantasy bra? miranda kerr

who do you want to wear the fantasy bra? rosie, erin or doutzen, as long one of this girl wear it i'll be happy

how do you expect the fantasy bra to look like? i expected to be with diamonds and amethyst or diamonds and sapphire. or diamonds and emerald.

my perfect fantasy bra would be diamonds, jade, agate, emerald, opal.

how much do you think is going to be worth? around 3.5 millions

what music would you like for the vsfs? i would like the lady marmalade song which singer do you want to see in the vsfs? i would like to lady gaga, the pussycat dolls, cristina aguilera, mya, pink, lil' kim,

what do you expect the outfit to look like? i expect for them to be ridicolous just like the previous years, i'll be surprise if they are actually good this year, i just want to see a lot of wings

who do you think is going to be the fitting girl? lilly aldrigde

or who do you want to be the fitting girl? erin heatherton

how many theme do you think there is going to be? 4 or 5

what do you think are going to be themes? pink, holiday, sexy little thing, very sexy,

which models do you want them to be in vsfs? i want erin heatherton, rosie h whiteley, doutzen kroes, gracie carvalho, kim cloutier, esti ginzburg, candice boucher, alina vacariu, hannah davis, julie ordon, chanel celaya.

which models do you think are going to be in the vsfs... rosie h whiteley, erin heatherton, doutzen kroes, candice swanepoel,miranda kerr, adriana lima, alessandra ambrosio, heidi klum, behati prinsloo, chanel iman, lindsay ellingson, marissa miller, emanuela de paula, gracie carvalho, lilly aldrigde, brooklyyn decker,

do you think their is going to be a model search this year? i think their is going to be a 50% that they might be one,

or do you want a model search this year? no, not really, it wouldn't bother if their is one.

edit:

who do you think is going to open and close the show? and each theme too? i think adriana is going to open the show i think heidi klum is going to close the show. i think the 1st theme opener: adri, closer: alesandra. 2nd theme opener: miranda, closer: doutzen 3rd theme opener : behati, closer:candice 4th them opener: alessandra closer adriana 5th theme opener: marissa closer heidi klum

edit:

where do you think the show is going to take place? new york

where do you want the show to take place?las vegas.

Who do you think is going to wear the fantasy bra? Alessandra will probably wear it.

Who do you want to wear the fantasy bra? Doutzen or Candice.

How do you expect the fantasy bra to look like? If Ale gets it. I bet it would be pink. Candice would looks great in my birthstone (Aquamarnie). I have always loved Doutzen in red or green.

how much do you think is going to be worth? I bet it won't be worth alot, if they have one at all.

What music would you like for the vsfs? Mixes like they had back in the day, not just one song.

Which singer do you want to see in the vsfs? NOT Lady GaGa

What do you expect the outfit to look like? I think they will be coustmes. I just hope not over the top.

Who do you think is going to be the fitting girl? I have no idea who it will be, maybe Chanel or Lily.

How many theme do you think there is going to be? 5 or 6

What do you think are going to be themes? I would like to see a four seasons theme or a weather theme. Imagine the wings in that segment.

Which models do you want to be in vsfs? I want to see Candice, Lindsay Ellingson, Erin Heatherton, Natasha Poly, Kim Cloutier, Jessica Perez, Emily DiDonato, Terse Pagh Teglgaard, Maryna Linchuk, and Martha Streck.

which models do you think are going to be in the vsfs (who do you expect to see in the vsfs?) The angels, Candice, and Rosie.

Do you want a model search this year? NO!!!!!

Who do you think is going to open and close the show, and each theme too? Adriana will probably open the show and I can see Candice closing it. Depends on the themes.

Where do you think the show is going to take place? New York

Where do you want the show to take place? Las Vegas or L.A.

• 3 weeks later...

when i seen this i got SOOOOOO excited cause there is no such thing as a "FAT" mermaid...

she is on her way back, imo, i don't know if modeling is still in her plans, but VS needs to jump all over this!!!!

to be in this movie, if its at all true..she just has to be in shape, wouldn't you guys agree? VS!!!!! GET HER PLEASE!!!!!!!

TRYING TO BOOK HER HOPEFULLY GIVES HER MORE MOTO TO CONTINUE MODELING!! SHE STILL HAS IT!!! GET HER!!!

.....while your at it, dont forget about daria and natalia...then i could die happy......

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=67013

also, i like these new songs n hope they make the show, if the others dont

who do you think is going to wear the fantasy bra? I think Adriana is going to wear the fb because of her comebak

who do you want to wear the fantasy bra? I want Doutzen to wear the fb,

how do you expect the fantasy bra to look like? with diamonds, alexandrite, and tourmaline.

how much do you think is going to be worth? 3 millions

what music would you like for the vsfs? i would like reflekt "need to feel love" and i would also like roxette "she got the look"

which singer do you want to see in the vsfs? i would like to see cassie, shakira, and beyonce.

what do you expect the outfit to look like? lots of pink. who do you think is going to be the fitting girl? lily aldridge or maryna linchuk,

who do you want to be the fitting girl? emily didonato

how many theme do you think there is going to be? 4 or 5

what do you think are going to be themes? i think there is going to a pink segment and a christmas segment.

which models do you want them to be in vsfs? erin heatherton, chanel iman, doutzen kroes, emily didonato, candice boucher, alicia hall, esti ginzburg, jarah mariano, nataniele ribeiro, chanel celaya, lorraine van wyk, ana beatriz barros, jazmin sanders, chrishell stubbs, lucia dvorska, hilary rhoda

which models do you think are going to be in the vsfs the angels(heidi, adriana, alessandra, miranda, doutzen), ana beatriz barros, erin heatherton, lindsay ellingson, lily aldridge, candice swanepoel, behati prinsloo, emanuela de paula, chanel iman, rosie huntington, marissa miller,

do you think their is going to be a model search this year? yes

do you want a model search this year? yes

who do you think is going to open and close the show, and each theme too? i think adriana is going to open and i think doutzen is going to close.

edit:

where do you think the show is going to take place? new york

where do you want the show to take place? hollywood

if tyra could get back in the game, i think gemma could too...

what i mean is that miss tyra banks it back on img's website...

i was under the impression she retired....but i guess she's making a slow comeback....

HOPEFULLY TO THIS YEARS SHOW!!!! OMG PLEASE!!! THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!

i hope she would consider coming back for this year and she brings some friends with her....giesle, gemma, daria and natalia..

i like this song for the show too

nope, wouldn't know where to get a jacket like that...sorry