Bellazon

Actresses CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

Let the Poll open for maybe 3 Days, and if 10 People vote than ist should be so..

I think there are much too much Polls at Bellazon,hundrets of

Bla bla versus Bla Bla

who had the best Nose,Hair,Lips,Feets,Eyes,Skins etc.....

and the Poll System is not automatic,never see any other Board in the last 5 Years where you have to type all down by Hand..

Sorry for not replying earlier, but as you can see it is impossible to do any more contests like this, so I give up.

I would have liked to do a few more editions of actresses and models but anyway...

In my opinion, separating them from the polls wasn't a good idea at all, and I think it is one of the main reasons why there is way fewer people here now.

Take care. :wave:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Actually, it was running across this by chance that drew me to this forum.  There must be some way to do this on an annual basis, even if in a shortened version.  Maybe all the members who want to participate could nominate 2 or 4 or 6 names, depending upon how many members wish to participate.  What you attempted to undertake is commendable, but an easier way would be to start out with 64 names or 128 names and just go it in tournament fashion, with one defeat and the actress is out of the tournament.