Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Some new Revenant news , there is indeed a Revenant trailer and the tweeter below saw it 5 days ago in Vegas make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

He was at Fox convention in Vegas where it was shown . He tweets about the trailer, then replies to some questions he was asked

by another tweeter including how Leo looked in the part

Hopefully this means that we , too, will be seeing the trailer soon make%20it%20clap.gif

Mike Haden ‏@govsstuff · Jun 22

Just saw a trailer for the upcoming Leo DeCaprio movie #TheRevenant. Intense & beautiful. Shot with only natural light and it looks AMAZING!

Mike Haden ‏@govsstuff · Jun 23

@Therevenant2 I'm at a convention for FOX in Vegas and the studio showed it at a luncheon. Should be a serious Oscar contender.

Replying to question about Leo's appearance in film

Mike Haden ‏@govsstuff · Jun 23

@Therevenant2 Very rugged to say the least. Perfect look for the role. Beautiful cinematography. It'll be a definite standout.

New pix of Leo from Saturday with UFC fighter Chuck Liddell

On Chuck's instagram he states they were at a birthday party for Ali . I have no idea who Ali is , but it appears most of the guys there were

fellow wrestlers.

The only person besides Leo I recognized in the birthday pix was singer Nicki Minaj

https://instagram.com/theofficialchuckliddell/

chuckliddell.jpg

Another pix of Leo in Montauk taken same day as one below that was posted earlier

Also, last night I did see a tweet from a guy who worked the late shift at Universal theme park on Friday night, he mentioned that Leo was there, but I couldn't find any other mentions of Leo being there, so I wasn't sure it was legit

But just now I noticed pix of Leo's pals Reza , Lukas, Chuck , Jonah all taken at Universal on Friday night, so the guy's tweet was legit :)

post-52324-0-1446088151-91003_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446088151-92529_thumb.png

96.3 The Blaze @963theblazefm

Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire in Missoula, Montana http://bit.ly/1Jhnfvk 

Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire have been longtime buddies long before they appeared together in “The Great Gatsby”, and earlier this Sunday afternoon they were rumored to have made a low-profile appearance at the annual MADE fair in downtown Missoula.  While no fanfare was made on either of their social media profiles, locals were not hesitant to post updates of their celeb encounters.     

NBD: Leonardo Dicaprio and Toby McGuire just paid your local Missoula MADE Fair a visit! Whoop whoop! – Sharlyssa Duncan     I JUST SAW TOBY MAGUIRE. Just like that. Walking around the Made Fair. Leonardo Dicaprio was here too but I didn’t see him. It was funny to see the star stuck vibe ripple across everyone as they casually walked through. – Lizzy Dolan

Leo in Montana

I noticed just now Tobey's wife posted a pix with Kevin from Montana, and ,also, Nikki & Chuck are there, so I guess it was a big group trip ; I hope

Leo & pal have a good time :)

I remember last July when Leo , Tobey , and Kevin went to Wyoming in July

And Kevin is there with his girlfriend, Sabina Gadecki. Maybe a couples trip. That's what it would seem like until we see people like Reza or Vinny etc. I don't know if Kelly is there, she seemed to be at some fancy event last night so I dont know.

I think this event was Tobey's birthday. This is same place https://instagram.com/p/4drdqMmykv/

https://instagram.com/p/4dyEf-ENsQ/