Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I agree with you, girls. What an amazing read :thumbsup:. Thanks a lot Kat for the article.

It's so good to hear that he is doing some promo... I truly hope we get great interviews and pics. I can't wait to see everything :). Thanks, Ox.

Thanks Fash and Lua for the videos.

It was just really quick. I remember him just being really respectful and not doing that thing that some famous people do where they pretend to not know you. He knew who I was and introduced himself. He was really down-to-earth and very cool. We had mutual friends, too. For somebody who was as huge as he was at the time, I remember him being very down-to-earth and cool.

Aw, Dawson... loved him too :hehe:. We can see people love to meet Leo... greats words again  :heart:. Thanks, Sadako.

^ Since I'm not super rich to do the bundles I am going to saran wrap my entire body with $1 bills :rofl:

Interesting role he shall be playing since the very group of people being portrayed in this film (wall street) are amongst the evils of America I cannot stand for how they abuse the system. Working hard or smart? :D

Thanks for the links hun :hehe: